2nd fastest spinner

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who do you guys think is the 2nd fastest spinner the fastest spinner is shahid afridi bowled a quicker bowl which was 80mph !!!!!!!! :eek: against one of the england batsmen and his quicker bowl is regularly 70mph to 75mph he surely is the spinner. who is the 2nd fastest spinner.

Shane Warne can bowl pretty fast, in the Ashes he bowl a really fast
bouncer against K.Peitersen (sp?) and it shocked him how fast it was.
The real art of Spin bowling is bowling slow and getting alot of flight time,
anybody can bowl fast, but only few can get good flight time.

Bhagwat Chandrasekar has to be the fastest spinner of all time. Viv Richards said that he was one of the fastest bowlers he faced, and he regularly faced his team's pace attack in the nets!!

ZoraxDoom said:
Bhagwat Chandrasekar has to be the fastest spinner of all time. Viv Richards said that he was one of the fastest bowlers he faced, and he regularly faced his team's pace attack in the nets!!
He meant one of the fastest spinners. Not Bowlers.
Are you comparing chandrasekhar's speed with that of malcolm marshall or joel garner???? :rolleyes:
:noway

I'm not, Viv Richards was! And he was real quick, anoyne who saw him bowl would say that. One of his variations was a bouncer which "Traveled at a speed most fast bowlers would be proud of"!

So, for me, Afridi is the second fastest spinner :p

If the legends don't exaggerate, Bill O'Reilly was the fastest, certainly the best fast spinner. At genuine medium pace and perhaps above, he hurled down leg breaks, googlies and top spinners. Averaging 22 in Tests and 18 in First Class cricket, Sir Don Bradman regarded him as the best bowler he'd faced.

How about that English Left Arm spinner in the 60-70s?

Andrew got any ideas on who it is?

Just about any decent leg spinner has a bloody fast googly. If your shoulders not smegged up like Warne's, you can really jolt your shoulder during the googly, makes it go bloody fast. I get most of my wickets with that.

Chris Gayle is pretty fast now and then, there was a funny moment when Australia were about to win the 3rd test (i think) and he got one batsman out, then bowled 3 consecutive bouncers at Ponting.

Abhas said:
Even Sachin Tendulkar has a pretty quick faster one.

Yeh sachin has a good quicker delivery because he is a useful medium pacer as well as leg spinner and off spinner so he knows how to generate pace.

Same with Symonds who bowls medium pace and off spin so he can bowl quite quick of spinners. I've seen him get 110km/h with his off spin.

Users who are viewing this thread