2nd semi final: New Zealand vs Pakistan

nz0003

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The sig explains it.

Whenever we need him he steps up, so happy right now, I have cricket in one hour and have had no sleep.

BRING ON THE CONVICT █████!!!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
New Zealand deseves to go through after Poor Batting from Pakistan.
Pakistan Bowling was good (Expect Rana Naved:mad:) but Batting was poor.

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Grant Elliott - Can I hear a 'Thank you very much South Africa'?

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Well done to New Zealand. They were the better team right the way through. I expected it to be high scorer but it followed the path of the rest of the Wanderes games. Elliott batted well if not a bit slow.

Was there live and that was by far the best atmosphere of the tournament.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Nah. New Zealand developed him into the champion he is, we do thankyou for giving us Neil Wagner though :D

yakuza003

Club Cricketer
I would say first well done to newzealand after winning semi final against pakistan, but I feel pakistani batsman played too consciously at the begining, like for example, imran nazir and kamran akmal, there job in this series was to attack bowling and make quick runs rather than playing slow inning, in those two games which they played against west indies and india, they score quick runs, but in this match, they were thinking about situation too much and not playing their natural game, I think these things should be planned, who has the role to attack and who has the role of defence, the blame of lossing this game entirely goes to younis khan, he should learn from his mistakes or leave captaincy to some one else. There is no point of going to semi final if you are going to loss, played soo well, why not in semis??????

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

he is south african? whats he doing in NZ then? shouldnt he be playing for Eng?

they could use a middle order bat

ksduded

Club Cricketer
They actually did get some reverse swing, but Taylor hit the ball out of the ground and the replacement ball didn't move at all after that.

hahah yeah...so i guess Taylor's won NZ the match even though he was bowled next ball :)

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
It was a close game, Taylor, Vettori and Elliott's inngs was the key for NZ's win,off course MoM had to be the captain,he bowled well,and also contributed valuable runs in batting...

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Well done New Zealand, their bowlers did a good job and Grant Elliott and Dan Vettori were able to guide New Zealand to victory with Taylor and Redmond chipping in also with the bat. Good decision by Dan Vettori to promote himself up the order, I think that is the best place for him to bat in ODI's.

Ari

International Cricketer
Well that was a long night. A great win but what is annoying me is everyone saying how weak our batting is. We bat deeper than most teams if not all don't be fooled with the low averages. Vettori, Franklin and Mills all started as mainly bowlers who are now very capable batsman and Broom has only played a handful of games.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Vettori is the best all rounder in the world at the moment IMO.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Vettori is the best all rounder in the world at the moment IMO.

Agree.

Well played NZ you beat the odds and make it up to the semi's, well played team.

Now time to win the final too! ~_@

Users who are viewing this thread