356 runs from only 19 overs in hard mode

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
poor fellow he made a record and got banned??? but unfortunately i have not yet tasted this bug... the only place i can hit a six is midwicket or midon...even with that advance shot...

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
vibs yeah i was saying bad stuff but no more my friend i am nice now and i will not cause any problems.

fardin

h-mAin said:
How did you come back? :confused:

are you happy or sad dude' at first you said who he got banned he was my good friend' and when i am back you are asking the question why is he back' :mad: :mad:

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
No, I asked how you came back, not why? :p
Ofcourse I am your friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
lol ha main look at the bottom of your name' it says county captian lol it is funny dude hehe'
Stop f*cking saying that, I already deleted it in another topic due to it being useless spam :mad

niranjannpai

School Cricketer
Hey! ""espnstar"" has manipulated the stats window on the first page where he has posted many screenshots.
If he had hit two centuries, then how come the name in "Highest Individual Score" is Dravid who has scored only 73 runs. And also in "No. of 100's hit" there's nothing.
:eek: ;) :cool: :mad

Last edited:

fardin

yeah this is another bug that has been confirmed by niran' he is right inzimam has the highest score of 165' instead inzimam it has mentioned dravid who has only made 75' will the fastest centurie inizmam has it but i am confused inzimam should have the highest invidual total as well' mmmmmm interesting ver interesting

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
fardin said:
yeah this is another bug that has been confirmed by niran' he is right inzimam has the highest score of 165' instead inzimam it has mentioned dravid who has only made 75' will the fastest centurie inizmam has it but i am confused inzimam should have the highest invidual total as well' mmmmmm interesting ver interesting

I have noticed sometimes the Hall of Fame pages do not get updated sometimes when you look at it in the same setting but if you exit out of the game and then come back then you can see the new records there. This probably is a bug and not cheating. IMO only.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
By the way I didnt see any other score challenging this one by fardin alias espnstar. It this the highest score in ODI by anyone playing with no added AI patch? by the way Fardin, I may have missed it above but was the score made in a 20 overs match?

Users who are viewing this thread