356 runs from only 19 overs in hard mode

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
sachin' there will be no one who can challange my score' if there is one post it here' i am the best in this game even with ai patch i cant hit 200 around 15 over's

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
man your two sentences contradict each other - if you cant hit 200 in 15 overs then how do you think people cannot beat your record?:p

Anyway, what I was asking is that whether this match was a 20 over match or not? just answer that without any subjective explanations related to ability please.

fardin

what i meant was can' and to answer your question' no i wasn't playing 20 cricket match infect it was 50' i was trying to hit every ball out of the ground' and i missed some and got caught or bowled' will i thin i am the only one who can hit' 300 some with no ai patch on hard mode' sachin have you ever made that kind of score' or you are still dreaming of it'[joke]

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude i am putting u in the hall of fame...Congrats on that....

btw yes I can never score 300 in a 50 over match in hard mode in NO AI version...the scores I could do have been posted in ICC Champion's Trophy and Natwest Challenge threads in Online Play forum...care to take a look?

brad352

Executive member
I have higher than that, as you can see below, and you can see my highest individual score (Gilly, 290) below as well

Not that I really care, just for the sake of disproving
sachin' there will be no one who can challange my score'

They were from the same game btw, I only played 1 for the sake of getting records

Attachments

• gilly290.jpg
    gilly290.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 11
  • innings.jpg
    innings.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

fardin

good job brad' but i wasnt talking about the best score by a player' i was saying if you can get 352 from 19 over's have you done that' i hope so

Users who are viewing this thread