• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Ali Muzaffar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like cricket coach but it gets boring when u come to the match the 2D mode is really boring and i was expecting 3D from them this year bt they have no plans of introducing 3d mode in cricket coach
Plz discus this

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Play International Cricket Captain III or 2008 if you want 3d graphics.

Personally, I prefer the 2d graphics.

Ali Muzaffar

School Cricketer
Play International Cricket Captain III or 2008 if you want 3d graphics.

Personally, I prefer the 2d graphics.

I Play International Cricket Captain 2008. But i would like to hav 3D in Cricket Coach. I hate 2D graphics.
Have you played Football manager 2009 2D mode its stupid!!!
and in Fifa Manager 09's 3D mode is really good..
Football Manager's 3D mode is also not good. I wish they introduce a much better 3D mode next year... bt Football manager is better than Fifa... only the 3D stops me from playin it... same is with ICC and Cricket Coach

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I personally prefer 2d for both Football Manager and prefer the old ICC graphics.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I Play International Cricket Captain 2008. But i would like to hav 3D in Cricket Coach. I hate 2D graphics.
Have you played Football manager 2009 2D mode its stupid!!!
and in Fifa Manager 09's 3D mode is really good..
Football Manager's 3D mode is also not good. I wish they introduce a much better 3D mode next year... bt Football manager is better than Fifa... only the 3D stops me from playin it... same is with ICC and Cricket Coach

I'm sure if you offer Cricket Coach makers some money to do 3d, they'll take it. It took Sports Interactive (who make Football Manager) a good few years to implement 3d graphics, and to be honest, they're crap.

Hitterman

International Coach
Here is what I received from Oli Norwell about this question:

The resources required to create the 3D models needed for a 3D representation of a cricket game are far beyond the capabilities of a one man team. In ICC's case they were able to link up with a team of programmers and artists to create the initial 3D system. That isn't out of the question for Cricket Coach, but it would be sometime in the future and not now.

The effort required to produce the game as it is is immense, and is already a stretch with just one programmer working on the project.

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
Agree with everything Simbazz has said in this thread. The 3D graphics in ICC are rubbish. I just skip through all these silly cutaway graphic shots of 4's, wickets e.t.c. because the graphics are a waste of time.

There's no point Cricket Coach implementing 3D graphics for the sake of a few people who think they'd be good.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I don't favour 3D for this version of Cricket Coach. Instead, there can be a lot of 2D eye candies or enrichment in it. Like loads of details in the game;

* Photo flashes when a wicket, boundary, six or a celebration happens.
* Waves of the flags and little crowd with jerseys of the team or colour representing the team.
* Shadows of the Clouds moving over the ground.
* Sun and Lights factors.
* Changing of Shadows by direction of the Sun and realistic shadows during the night.
* Sprites of Stadiums in Bird View in the Gameplay. (It's possible)

There are a lot of ideas, so 2D would give cool flexibility for people to edit and implement new things for and into the game.

:D

merksfi

School Cricketer
i reckon stick to 2D if you want 3D go to another game

Users who are viewing this thread