IPL 4 Apr - Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just curious how do you get cash for these bets? I seem to got 11200 from somewhere. Would be cool if I can convert that to real cash :lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You get vcash. In this match, if you bet on MI say 100 vcash, with the odds of 1.06, if MI win, you get back 106 (won amount) plus your own 100 making it 206. That's right, I think. :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There are three teams that I dont watch Chennai to lose to:

1. Kings XI Punjab
2. Mumbai Indians
3. Delhi Daredevils

All three because of the North vs South rivalry (Mumbai is not exactly North, but still they are often included in that rivalry).... Losing to anyone else doesn't matter!:D

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well supporting Mumbai Indians for obvious reasons. Will be interesting to see if Sachin plays as he is in London right now

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Well supporting Mumbai Indians for obvious reasons. Will be interesting to see if Sachin plays as he is in London right now

He'll be back today (i.e. Saturday).

Waiting for Sachin to play, and waiting for Ashwin (or anyone?) to nail Sachin out cheaply in front of our home crowd in Chennai

jacobfelix

International Coach
Usually in the pipe opener, the holders/favourites will have a shock loss :D....so I will stake on Mumbai and see what happens.....

It would be nice if the vbookie threads are made sticky...otherwise the thread will go down, down & down and people might not see.....:D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Match threads will be stickied the day before. I'll ask Pranav to sticky the outright winner thread though.

----------

Odds tweaked a bit as per bet365.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Mumbai to win here! Chennai always starts off badly/shaky.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Madras

There are three teams that I dont watch Chennai to lose to:

1. Kings XI Punjab
2. Mumbai Indians
3. Delhi Daredevils

All three because of the North vs South rivalry (Mumbai is not exactly North, but still they are often included in that rivalry).... Losing to anyone else doesn't matter!:D

People from Madras can't stop loving us Hindi Speaking people.:lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
People from Madras can't stop loving us Hindi Speaking people.:lol

Ha ha ha.... I agree! And vice versa too. After all, you guys are being "KolaveriD" these days and also with all that influx of South's spicy masala movies that gross 100+ crores everytime.:p:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
It was a very soft start from CSK, but the entry of Bravo combined with Raina's usual exuberance is bringing Chennai back in the game... Seeing the wicket where the ball comes onto the bat well, we need 170+ to set a challenging total for MI. Vijay wasted a lot of balls and looked in awful touch. Thankfully he is out.

Really like the pitch. There is lots of grass, but not the grass that makes the ball seam around. The grass that binds the wicket together, and helps in giving good pace and bounce to take the ball onto the bat. This is more like a good old Chennai wicket that always starts great for the seamers before settling down to be a good spinner's pitch.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Wow MI have really damaged Them in just 3 overs.Good tight bowling by Ojha.Dhoni is the man now for CSK to lead them to a decent score.140+ may be a fighting total here

Users who are viewing this thread