IPL 4th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome run out by Rohit. One handed pick up and throw. Shame he can't bat though.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Lol, I love funny typos :p.

KKR are either terrible, or the conditions are unfit for T20.

It's not a typo. It's how English commentators say bow when Steven Gerrard scores a goal. They go nuts. Well not necessarily Gerrard, but you get my point. At least, that's what I think.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
For Hodge to get through 30 balls and not really get anywhere, there can't be many runs out there. 100 might be a par score and defensible enough with a reasonable bowling attack.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
looks like most of the team made a turn around. yestarday we sow Bangolor look totally different, and RR the champs looked total fool. Today Chargers showed their turn around.
but only team that hasnt changed is stupid KKR! full of drama in the team, so much politics going on, nothing much cricket!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Time for Gilly fireworks now. KKR will do well to win 3 games this season. They will compete with Royals for bottom honours.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
More specifically how Andy Gray says Take A Bow.

Ahh ok, I don't know any of the commentators because I have to watch it in Spanish here and all I hear is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL for 2 consecutive minutes.

Lol, KKR suck major balls. "Too hot, too cool, aami Kolkata, we rule". Not quite sure what you rule SRK. The 8th position perhaps? Nobody can take that away from you.

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
Just see our circus. :rolleyes: This is what happens when you create un-necessary controversies and experiement too much with a team. A perfect reflection of the 07 WC's Indian team. Someone please give me a logic which backs the picking of Agarkar, and Kartik in the first team when you have players like Langeveldt, Parmar, Mendis, Mortaza etc as reserves? And what is Henriques doing there? Not saying he's a bad player but is it logical to pick all four foreign batsman when our bowling is this weak? We don't have a single bowler except for Ishant and Dinda who has made a mark in this format. Then why pick only batsman? And if you want to pick foreign batters this badly then why dump our domestic bowlers? (Bose and Sarkar, two of Bengal's best bowlers) And benching Mendis in this type of a track where spinners are getting a bagful of wickets everyday is totally ridiculous. Who has made this team ? I think it was some escaped lunatic.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Choice of internationals has been aweful by all teams.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Just see our circus. :rolleyes: This is what happens when you create un-necessary controversies and experiement too much with a team. A perfect reflection of the 07 WC's Indian team. Someone please give me a logic which backs the picking of Agarkar, and Kartik in the first team when you have players like Langeveldt, Parmar, Mendis, Mortaza etc as reserves? And what is Henriques doing there? Not saying he's a bad player but is it logical to pick all four foreign batsman when our bowling is this weak? We don't have a single bowler except for Ishant and Dinda who has made a mark in this format. Then why pick only batsman? And if you want to pick foreign batters this badly then why dump our domestic bowlers? (Bose and Sarkar, two of Bengal's best bowlers) And benching Mendis in this type of a track where spinners are getting a bagful of wickets everyday is totally ridiculous. Who has made this team ? I think it was some escaped lunatic.

well said. and whats the point of picking all that batsman when they cant even score 100!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
KKR needs Rawalpindi Express.

Users who are viewing this thread