4th Test: Australia v England at The MCG, 26-30 Dec

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So England has had a good holiday in Australia so far :cheers

----------

why the fish are they not bowling Monty? The spinner got 5 wickets yesterday; yet they are still going to carry up pitching outside off stump to "save runs" when Australia have a day and a half to score 100!

Its too late to do it now; they should have used him instead of pissing around with Root earlier

fish

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's it folks. Let's see if Aussies can make it 5-0.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why is Cook putting on a slight South African accent?

scratch978

Club Captain
This writing was on the wall ages ago, Strauss and the England team were treated badly by Pietersen with all those messages to the opposition and should never have played again for England. The rot set in ages ago and beating a poor Aussie side 3-0 was just papering over the cracks, get rid of the hangers on now!

scratch978

Club Captain
Cook ran his mouth all over the media about winning the series, now I hope he would have learned his lesson that over confidence won't help!

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
The test ended just the way I though it would, in defeat, problems with ridiculous selection, no willingness to fight and no balls. Pathetic :facepalm

D

Deleted member 11215

I wonder if we'll actually use the tactic we brought with us in the next game. Surely 2 of the tall guys have to play?

Cook
Root
Bell
Pietersen
Ballance
Stokes
Bairstow
Broad
Finn
Rankin
Anderson

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sydney is traditionally the ground that gets most turn. If we're discarding Panesar and trying to find a replacement for Swann then I think that Borthwick has to play.

C Boomer

Club Captain
I'll not forget when a formative teenager watching a rejuvenated Ian Botham, relinquished and reprieved from the burdensome responsibility of captaincy, his side humiliated after following on, already1-0 down in this series, walking to the crease with 6 odd wickets already down, then along with tailenders the late great Graham Dilley and Chris Old, they battered the vibrant over confident Aussie bowling attack to all parts around Headingley!
The following day, an inspired Bob Willis destroyed and decimated their much vaunted batting line up, Border et all to capture an historic victory and the rest as they say....is History !!

Jimmy Anderson, Stuart Broad etc. Stand & deliver...Your country needs You !!
:mad

Alas...it did not happen!! :mad

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Sydney is traditionally the ground that gets most turn. If we're discarding Panesar and trying to find a replacement for Swann then I think that Borthwick has to play.

I think he will play. Don't know that much about him, but I doubt they would bring 2 spinners over, underbowl panesar and then not play either of the two at sydney.

Users who are viewing this thread