505 Games bringing Ashes Cricket 2013, A Tale of Two Sons, more to E3

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
What they are saying is "we are here, stay tuned for info."

Our dear friend Ashes2013 has been saying that for months on end.

They have been saying they are at E3 for months on end? That's fairly impressive.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If there at E3 whats stopping them releasing info? Its been 2 days since E3 and nothing released.

karthik kamath

Club Captain
Just a thought of mine
Are they going do something like, release ashes 13 for pc only at a lesser price and keep working on the game after release and add extra features, then release the game to the consoles sometime in November renamed as ashes cricket 2014 :p :D

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just a thought of mine
Are they going do something like, release ashes 13 for pc only at a lesser price and keep working on the game after release and add extra features, then release the game to the consoles sometime in November renamed as ashes cricket 2014 :p :D

That's my take as well :yes

Scylla

School Cricketer
According to their Twitter account, barmyarmy is spot on - the Ashes Cricket 2013 team are at E3. They answered one of the questions stating "..stay tuned for previews". ALthough this has been mentioned before on numerous occasions, hard to see them backing down from showing anything at E3. Could actually be within the next 6 hours.

Last edited:

Hobbi07

Club Captain
According to their Twitter account, barmyarmy is spot on - the Ashes Cricket 2013 team are at E3. They answered one of the questions stating "..stay tuned for previews".

Heard about an unsinkable ship? Apparently it's sunk.

D

Dutch

According to their Twitter account, barmyarmy is spot on - the Ashes Cricket 2013 team are at E3. They answered one of the questions stating "..stay tuned for previews".

Well I am sorry to be a slice of lettuce but that means nothing to me. It doesn't mean "stay tuned because we have previewed the game at E3 and are right now uploading a trailer and other goodies..."

Ashes2013, bless his cotton socks is the incarnation of Rubber Neck, our dear friend from the Codies forum in days of yore....

In various tweets dating from December right through to 2 hours ago he has answered the question about computer specs with the same answer: we will tell you about it closer to release.....that is the kind of communicating we are dealing with here. They are just one-liners, canned answers.

We will see what they do, when they do it.....

Users who are viewing this thread