5th Match, Group A: Deccan v Somerset at Hyderabad (Decc)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Discussion for Deccan v Somerset at Hyderabad
Watch out for:

Andrew Symonds will be playing his first high-level cricket after being sent home just before the start of the World Twenty20 in June. A lethal hitter of the ball, an agile fielder, he can also bowl either spin or seam-up; his versatility is a major asset to Deccan, the reason why they splashed out US$1.35 million a year for his services.

Marcus Trescothick has been sweeping the end-of-season awards in England after a stunning year in which he piled on 2,934 runs across all competitions. This will be his first overseas assignment since pulling out of Somerset's pre-season to Dubai in 2008 due to the stress-related illness which forced him out of tours to India in 2005 and the Ashes in 2006-07.

Cobras look to wriggle into next phase | Cricket News | Champions League Twenty20 2009 | Cricinfo.com

karnog

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looking forward to seeing Trescothick playing. He's my favourite English batsman of the 2000s era. Hope he plays well :p

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Watch out for me in this match.. I'll be in Royal Challengers Banglore Pietersen Shirt..:)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Always admired Gilchrist so Deccan has my backing. Tresco's been in good nick mind you and it'll be good to see him play well overseas considering his past troubles.

Params7

International Cricketer
gilchrist-played-a-bliztering-innings-to-take-deccan-chargers-to-the-finals-of-ipl-t20-2009.jpg

go go go!! :D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
laxman. :laugh

Expecting run out soon.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Gilly brings the pain.

angryangy added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Gilly nooo.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Gilly looked in hurry. If he stayed for 20 more balls. :crying

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bye bye Gilchrist. Before that ball I said he would get out this over to Alfonso and he did.

Somerset to win this one, our batting is just too good.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
This pitch is rock hard. Look Delhi this is called pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread