9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Yea I should be able to do it tutsi. But it will be awhile as I have heaps of Uni work to do.

thnx man, but till when can we expect it. i mean the improvements are ntn major but i really want to continue using ur 9 tv patch. but these little things just annoy me. it wil be great to see the updated version as soon as possible.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Cricket_60 said:
I can't seem to import your sports active file in Fshed, It says something about the Bitmap image not being valid. What am I doing wrong?

Its a tga file so you need to use the graphics importer.

tutsipoppy2 said:
thnx man, but till when can we expect it. i mean the improvements are ntn major but i really want to continue using ur 9 tv patch. but these little things just annoy me. it wil be great to see the updated version as soon as possible.

I had the morning off so I have managed to finish most of it but no time to upload it.
I have left number 6 the same cause thats how Nine actually do it.
I have left the text the same size cause if you look at the screenshot it is way too small. I don't have the time to fiddle around with that stuff right now to make it perfect.

Attachments

• nine.jpg
    nine.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 149

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Here is Nine 2.2 beta. The final version won't be out to much later. I want to put in cjackson add ons but it requries a lot of testing.

Tutsi if you are happy with the text being as small as shown in the above screenshot I will do that later on. Won't be anytime soon.
Also I didn't move the team name cause for the example above it appears quite far away.

As for when the Nine 2.2 patch will be out, it will be early Nov maybe before but won't be too much sooner.

http://www.planetcricket.org/files/aussie1st/cricket05/nine2_2.zip

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Here is Nine 2.2 beta. The final version won't be out to much later. I want to put in cjackson add ons but it requries a lot of testing.

Tutsi if you are happy with the text being as small as shown in the above screenshot I will do that later on. Won't be anytime soon.
Also I didn't move the team name cause for the example above it appears quite far away.

As for when the Nine 2.2 patch will be out, it will be early Nov maybe before but won't be too much sooner.

http://www.planetcricket.org/files/aussie1st/cricket05/nine2_2.zip
My whole thing just went dark green. Took a screenie but then I forgot about it. It is the colour of the bottom of the scoreboard (Where it has M. Hayden 5* and J. Langer 3 etc. And also your nine logo from the screenie is fatter than usual.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I don't know about the dark green problem. I think it should be like that.
The logo thing I will have to fix up cause some people can't see the logo you use to. I would have to redefine all the values in the xml.
If you have fshed open up the 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh file and delete 9log and 9log2. That should take you back to the orginial 9 logo.

Last edited:

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Its a tga file so you need to use the graphics importer.

I had the morning off so I have managed to finish most of it but no time to upload it.
I have left number 6 the same cause thats how Nine actually do it.
I have left the text the same size cause if you look at the screenshot it is way too small. I don't have the time to fiddle around with that stuff right now to make it perfect.

hi, well frankly telling u, the text size is ok(maybe u can inrease the text size by it by 1 or 2 points) but it doesnt seems good coz it is sticking all the way up to the scoreboard. if u could move it into the centre of the bar, that wil be great.

also, ucan u plz reduce the area of the white screen which appers to hide the scoreboard, can u decrease it to a size so that it only covers the scoreboard area.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
tutsipoppy2 said:
hi, well frankly telling u, the text size is ok(maybe u can inrease the text size by it by 1 or 2 points) but it doesnt seems good coz it is sticking all the way up to the scoreboard. if u could move it into the centre of the bar, that wil be great.

also, ucan u plz reduce the area of the white screen which appers to hide the scoreboard, can u decrease it to a size so that it only covers the scoreboard area.

You can't increase the text size like normal. There are only 4 fonts 2 big and 2 small.

The white area should have been fixed in my patch above. Pick the scoreboard cover up.

Here is the smaller font it comes with the smaller coverup you wanted. Download the rest of the nine 2.2 patch above but instead of putting the right hand scoreboard file put this one.

Attachments

• smaller font.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 122

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
I don't know about the dark green problem. I think it should be like that.
The logo thing I will have to fix up cause some people can't see the logo you use to. I would have to redefine all the values in the xml.
If you have fshed open up the 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh file and delete 9log and 9log2. That should take you back to the orginial 9 logo.
I'll give that a shot, thanks mate. Also, can you give me your 9 logo from the original idea of a picture covering the scoreaboard? I'm sick of the wide world of sports. How about a sign saying come up... The Cricket Show, at the end of this session or something like that. I'd do it myself but I suck at paint.

As for the dark green it gets all one colour, not like normal.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Maybe cjackson can do it for you, I don't have the time to spend making graphics right now.

Which dark green are you talking about?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Maybe cjackson can do it for you, I don't have the time to spend making graphics right now.

Which dark green are you talking about?
The one where it says the player names, and don't forget the nine logo disappearing from it's border. And also, I know you can't help this, but the nine ww of sports logo blocks out the Third Umpire.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Here you go, I haven't tried it in the game so tell me how it looks.

Attachments

• fix.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Here you go, I haven't tried it in the game so tell me how it looks.
What's this update for? And I finally took a screenie of my error with the green stuff:

Attachments

• Bad Green Thing JPEG.JPG
    Bad Green Thing JPEG.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread