9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Try the beta patch I posted above. Thanks for those screenshots too, I will need to move the 3rd umpire.

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry to keep going on about the fall of wickets list, but I'm sure I noticed it on the C9 bowling card during the superseries; any chance aussie?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
aussie1st said:
Try the beta patch I posted above. Thanks for those screenshots too, I will need to move the 3rd umpire.

You should try figure out a way to make the videoref go onto the match screen if there is one

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
With your blurred wide world of sports logo, I also notice your nine corner logo is empty.

leventia

Banned
Hi Aussie, just wanted to make a brief comment on your channel nine tv patch. It does seem to cause the game to freeze as was pointed out by a previous member. I played the game several times prior to installing your patch and had no problems with it beforehand. Another thing i would like to point out is that the fall of wickets isnt shown on the scorecard when using your tv patch. Im not sure whether the 2 problems are in any way related, just wanted to notify you though. Overall i still think that you did a fairly good job with it

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Try one of the previous patches and see if that works.
I actually removed the FOW. I don't know exactly why this happens as for some it works but others it doesn't.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Could those that had crashing errors tell me if it was due to clicking something in the stats menu like batting stats, scorecard, spider etc. If it is one of the following then
1. open up bigGui
2. open a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big
3.Export the problem error (i.e if scorecard is causing your game to crash)
4. export this to somewhere.
5.Open this file up in a text editor (text pad, hex editor would be best but note pad can do it)
6.Look for something like ninescore, ninebat etc. If it doesn't appear (i.e it says ninespider instead of ninescore) then that is your problem.

I had this problem when I was doing the Ten Sports patch but this shouldn't be a problem with my nine patch, but it may be.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Could those that had crashing errors tell me if it was due to clicking something in the stats menu like batting stats, scorecard, spider etc. If it is one of the following then
1. open up bigGui
2. open a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big
3.Export the problem error (i.e if scorecard is causing your game to crash)
4. export this to somewhere.
5.Open this file up in a text editor (text pad, hex editor would be best but note pad can do it)
6.Look for something like ninescore, ninebat etc. If it doesn't appear (i.e it says ninespider instead of ninescore) then that is your problem.

I had this problem when I was doing the Ten Sports patch but this shouldn't be a problem with my nine patch, but it may be.
How are the exams going? Are you working on the new version yet?

Users who are viewing this thread