Story a Victorian rookie on road to victory a career story (ck07)

gutterman

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was at home was the news when my phone started buzzing like crazy. i don't know why i left it on vibrate but i did. i answered it.
"hello" i said

" Hello is this Brendan Gutteridge" replied the man on the other end
" Yes it is " i replied back
" wonderful. i am Greg Shipperd coach of the Victorian Bushrangers and i want to offer you a contract with the bushrangers. Would you be interested by any Chance?"
"Yes i would be honoured to play for you"
"Excellent i will have something drawn up and ill contact you again asap"
"thank you mr Shipperd"

Well what about that i thought. i spent the rest of the day calling every one and most of them didnt believe me.

a few days went by and the coach popped round to get me to read over the contract and sign it. later that night when i was watching foxsportsnews with my girlfriend i found out that there was some backstage controversy as it were to get me to sign a contract. apparently nsw and qld also wanted me to play for them but good old Greg Shipperd got in first.

By the time i actually got to start training with the Team the season was just round the corner a week to be exact. i thought im definately not playing in our season opener. but being an allrounder as an opening batsmen and a full time bowler when needed i may have a chance.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great Start Mate.Looks like nice Story..keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread