A Womans Period (ie Rag Week) On Cricket2004

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im currently "on" as regards to cricket 2004 is concerned, the only cure can be a freshly edited Tutsi patch! Help or see me die in my own vomit:confused:

Most people get it (tom hicks knows what im on about) when suddenly you go off cricket 2004 untill a new patch comes out that makes the gameplay realistic again, thats what i need!

Any ideas guys? except retail therapy

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Classy post. :confused:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
sorry i was just voiceing yet more continu'in concern over the long term prospects of cricket 2004

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
i got you the_gas!!

It's **** when that happens. I'm playing it again, but also working (very slowly i might add) on my own cricket game. I have done the ball physics so they are much better than c2004, but I don't have the time or resources to get graphics as good (even though by today's standards they are ****e) as on c2k4. Maybe when I'm back at uni with nothing to do I'll have time to learn proper 3d graphics!

Threepwud

School Cricketer
Ah, who needs graphics? I remember playing a cricket game on the good olde Spectrum 48k... green floor with white pin men running and hitting the balls... really class!

Yeah, Botham and all that. Pretty snazzy.

Although I refuse to listen to the runout bug after having played that game! The cpu ran your team out in 10 overs :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
are you related to guy threepwood from monkey island?

Users who are viewing this thread