AAMIR SOHAIL's BLIC Downloads

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
EDIT THURSDAY AUGUST 18 - WITCHKINGS TEST KITS NOW COMPATIBLE FOR XBOX

Hello guys, welcome to my downloads. We'll mainly be dealing with adboards here. I can't make promises that these will work on PC however, since these were made for Xbox. There shouldn't be any problems though. Comments, suggestions and requests are encouraged.

Witchking's test kits for Xbox
Thanks to witchking for allowing me to edit the files on his kits to make them Xbox compatible. I tested all 10 nations and they are 100% working.

Click here for witchking's Xbox compatible test kits.

Ashes Adpack
My Ashes adpack is now ready. It includes nPower, Natwest, Vodafone, Malaysia Airways, C & G, Toyota Avensis, Betfair and Friends Provident. Adboard files are loaded randomly each game, so I've tried to include a nice mixture of the ads over the 4 files. nPower Ashes series appears in every game. Natwest, Vodafone, Malaysia Airways, Toyota Avensis and Friends Provident appear 83% of the time and C & G and Betfair appear 50% of the time. The percentages provided are just simple probability calculations.

ashes1.jpg

ashes2.jpg

Click here for the Ashes Adboard Pack

South Africa Adpack
First up is version 1 of my South African adboard pack, containing Castle Lager, MTN, South African Airways and Standard Bank.

sa1.jpg

sa2.jpg

Click here for the South African Adboard Pack

Last edited:

sameer0807

Club Cricketer
very nice dude.

BTW as far as i know, this pack would work for PC as well, 'cause the xbox and pc version isn't much of a difference. I have this game for xbox, so I could be wrong. But peeps with PC version can check n see that.

This wont work for ps2 for sure.

Cheers :D

wazzer

School Cricketer
very good.works on my xbox no problem.do any of you have an xbox save with all players correct?checked one on this site but it says xbox but dont work on mine.i think it is ps2 maybe. glad if anyone could help.thanks

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Thanks for the kind words guys. As Sameer said, these should work on PC just fine, so don't be afraid to try them out. Check the opening post for my latest download, the Ashes Adpack.

wazzer

School Cricketer
just downloaded xbox kits thanks loads and witchking.happy days all round :)

witchking

School Cricketer
glad that my kits have been made multi-platform. :) have fun guys.

markanddawn

School Cricketer
can someone please tell me if any of these patches are for ps2, if not where are they?

Zulu

School Cricketer
Hey Aamir Sohail, great work on the xbox conversion of witchkings test kits! ODI kits by Hariz are great but on the xbox the helmets are all mucked up. Do you think you could convert some ODI kits as well please- no one else seems to know how. Thanks : )

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Zulu, my video card died a few days ago, so at the moment I have borrowed an ancient video card off a friend until I can afford a new one. What does this have to do with anything? It means Baggi Studio isn't working for me at the moment for some reason.

It's amazingly simple to fix the helmets though, you actually have two methods to choose from now. I should just mention first that you will need to replace the flag file as well as the helmets. To get the flags working, extract the flag file from the desired countrys ORIGINAL file (ie the kit that came with the game) OR from my Xbox version of witchking's test kits, then replace the flag file with the file you just extracted.

With the helmets, you can use the same method of getting the helmet files from the Xbox version of witchkings test kits, afterall one day sides use the same helmets as tests don't they? Or you can convert the helmet file that came with Harizs kit into DXT3 format. You'll need the dds plugin for Photoshop or a program like DDS converter.

If you can't do this, I'm afraid you're on your own for a couple of weeks until I get a new video card and (hopefully) Baggi Studio works again.

Users who are viewing this thread