AC09 Field Editor

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey abbh can i place 6 fielders in the previous versions of big editor
The big editor has nothing to do with field placements. And you can't have 6 fielders outside the circle in ODI and T20 games. The game doesn't let you cheat.
its good work . but sometimes struck' my game after edit
When did you download the editor? The latest version shouldn't have any problems.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Awesome work man , i just got back to the game yesterday & this is excellent news :)

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work dude..i have not visited planetcricket for some days due to TAOC;) but i got real surprise for field editor anyway thanks man

Gurjot95

National Board President
How about exporting field option? Then we don't have to download whole fields (or say database) by someone just for his edited attacking fields. Moreover we can work together and combine the exported fields together and then release it as whole field sets patch. It will be great to have this.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Found Bug In field settings

Between 0-10 overs Its taking defensive field while I am batting though it should not spread until power plays should complete .
It is taking Fields Randomly .
Can you do anything for this Please.

But not the case when i am bowling, its not allowing me to set defensive while in power plays.
Its only when CPU is bowling.:help

jaffar100 added 7 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

This bug makes the game unrealastic and frustating to bat.

And also while the game is in around 25_45 over its also using attack fields .

I am in confusion which field should i spread which should keep players in the ring as it is taking randomly fields.:mad::(

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I'll see what can be done about it. There is a restriction parameter with every field but I forgot to implement it in the editor. I think this bug is related to it.

How about exporting field option? Then we don't have to download whole fields (or say database) by someone just for his edited attacking fields. Moreover we can work together and combine the exported fields together and then release it as whole field sets patch. It will be great to have this.
Yeah, that is a good idea.

AbBh added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

@ab-is there any possible chance of free hit in ODI?
ODIs already have free hits. I think its only the custom length odi's that don't allow free hits.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Request Please Comment on this

Thanks for your reply i am much relieved now.:happy:hpraise

The request is
:

1-10: It should use only attack fields.

At PowerPlays :it should use only The fields which are having three players out side the ring.

Upto 35 overs:Only Balanced fields.

From 35-50 except powerplay overs: Only Defensive.

And also if a batsman is new to crease and not scored more than 15 runs it should use balance fields.
If he is above 40 runs then it should use defensive.

If you do this its will be Realastic ever than before.:hpraise

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
The fields are controlled by the bowling tactics. When I figure out the tactics I'll make a combined editor for fields and tactics. It should be easy enough to configure them to behave as you want.

Users who are viewing this thread