AC2013 summed up in one screenshot

Azza!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was testing this out and amongst several other bugs in the first OVER (which I will post below for those who wish to read), I think this one takes the cake.

I set off on a run and then turned back to be safe, and after Prior retrieved the ball and hurled it at the stumps from just a few metres away, I realised he had frozen. So I set off on a run with him just standing by the stumps and the pink ball sitting next to said stumps. Then another run, and another.

Soon enough an infielder started walking very slowly towards the stumps while the batsmen were running, and then he stood there to see what was going on.

Then, one by one, three more fielders walked into the stumps, and began walking around in circles, apparently not knowing where the ball was?

While that was happening, Watson and Hughes went on to make the score 1/168 from 1.1 overs. What a joke.

Attachments

• WHAT.jpg
    WHAT.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 478
UPDATE: there are now 7 players standing around the stumps! And at one point Watson and Hughes were running next to each other in the same direction...

Attachments

• WHAT.jpg
    WHAT.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 218
Glenny had this exact same error earlier (see my avatar) but it's marvelous all the same... 20/20 Cricket in Ashes 2013: "Anything Can Happen. Literally. ANYTHING"

Other bugs spotted in the first over:

- no sound of ball hitting bat
- ball ghosted through outfielder
- ball 'bounced' back off the adboards covering the rope as though it was concrete
- batsman walks off the pitch after being struck on the pads, EVERY SODDING TIME
bowler and fielders did not appeal for LBW before it was given out
- outfielder throwing motion faced towards the grandstand but the ball went the other way
- several instances of the ball 'warping' into a fielder or wicketkeeper's hands
- wicketkeeper was facing first slip as the bowler was running in, before getting into position
- lofted shot over the infielders for 4 - was intended to go over mid-on and went over cover - Mark Nicholas 'straight to the fielder' / David Lloyd 'risky single', 'straight out of the middle'

attachment.php

Attachments

• Profile.png
    Profile.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 640
Error 505

Ball not found

Now we call it a 'team Spirit"?

...at least they're working together on the project. Boundary fielding seems to be an "every man for himself" job.

Edit: Surendar that avatar has me giggling every time...

Last edited:
Haha yeah, you made it classy. ;) AC13 by itself is a giggling game though.

look at the batsman running toward bowling end,his both feet are in the air,he is flying.

What I want to know is how could Ashes 13 decline so badly from the excellence (post Patch 2 PC) of Ashes 09? Why didn't they simply take that game and run with it?

Who cares. Even if it was brilliant, we'd still forget about it after the Ashes were done, unlike DB14.

Users who are viewing this thread