Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm playing on PS4(US version) and finding that whenever I search for teams by a specific user, the result is always that there are none, even if I've seen the user post here that the upload is up. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Bro when you use the suggestions that are popped up while writing a word, PlayStation gives a gap after the name.So rather then being friedlele, it makes it friedlele(a Space is inserted). Type the names your self without using the suggestions and without any gap after the word ends.If it doesnt help you can inbox me.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm playing on PS4(US version) and finding that whenever I search for teams by a specific user, the result is always that there are none, even if I've seen the user post here that the upload is up. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Make sure there are no spaces at the end. Sometimes the ps4 version automatically adds a space

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is there a way we can have the community's "get best" in a thread somewhere like with Ashes. I'm not sure if I'm downloading the correct teams and players and am hesitant to start career mode for now for this reason. Is it the same usernames as before? I follwed @Llewelynf 's thread. Could we possibly have one where we have all "best" teams as before? Anyone interested in putting this together? Would be a huge help.

Addy

National Board President
Make sure there is no space after username

Jonboy276

School Cricketer
I just need some clarity please... Loving the new game and the creation users are amazing:

When I download a team etc it obviously gives you options to override .. sometimes this goes on forever .... on PS4 it says press triangle to accept the same options and flies through downloading, I obviously override stats etc

Can someone explain the correct process as I worry I am not updating details correctly ?
Many Thanks Everyone !!!

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any idea how to download the big bash teams without messing up the IPL teams??

akash s

School Cricketer
Hello plz Guide
I started career with Indian domestic player as batsman
After playing two season i got selected for zonal level
Meanwhile i have updated Indian Zonal Team created by wasteyouryouth
But when i started my first Zonal match in career mode then in line up i am seeing only old team/player names originaly (disc)created by Big ant not the teams updated and linked with academy created teams.

RockPaperAK-47

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have the same issue. What you need to do is type the uploader's name every time and confirm, instead of using the "auto text" that appears if you've typed it a previous time on the virtual keybord.

Hope that makes sense.

Haych14

Club Captain
Hi there I've I have an issue. searched on the academy. Searched players with playfaces option on. A couple have worked and downloaded and fine and working like Sarfraz, Shaheen Shah, Hassan Ali, Imad Waseem, Imam ul Haq.

But others like shadab khan, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir, Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Shoaib Malik, are available too, and are created amazing.

But After downloading, even tho it's said that they are downloaded and replaced the existing default game players. It doesn't seem to be successful and still shows the default players in game, instead of the downloaded versions from the academy???

Can anyone explain why this is, and how to fix it, is this with all playface creations? Is there an issue with the player linking or what? If so how do I link the player I've downloaded to the one that is already on the system?

aussie_pride23

School Cricketer
Sorry I am new to the player creation side of things. Are creators editing the player's abilities and stats as well or just faces?

Ollie98

School Cricketer
Does anyone know how to get actual county players, badges kits etc...in career mode?

Users who are viewing this thread