Ad's BLIC Downloads!!!

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeh, that is a good idea, I think it should look good once complete, finding it hard to find a decent picture of a cricket ground. Do you think it would be good if I changed it a bit, instead of having a pitch like the real BLIC one, I could change it with a different background picture,what you think??

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Well, I have been busy so hardly any progress has been made, but I haven't looked into the opening intro yet. Will do soon.

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Hi everyone, here is my opening screen for my AFIC 2005 patch (Andrew Flintoff) I hope you like it if not I will not continue to make anymore.

Attachments

• Opening screen.png
    Opening screen.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 207

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Well, i have resized it so it will fit, but I can't seem to get it on the game, because I am not sure how to save it. It loads and then says the is an error, and I have to close the game. Any suggestions?? I also noticed that Holmie has made a screen, if you like his more then, I will wait for his and I will not continue with mine.

langerrox

International Coach
thats a great screen!

whats the .dds for the loading screen?

langerrox

International Coach
triple post there, haha but the 6 only make half the image for me

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Yeh sorry about the triple post, 3rd time lucky, but the 6 parts does make up the whole pic if you put them together, can u see if u can make a screen and then tell me the right way to save it plz

adlindz15

School Cricketer
Sorry I haven't uploaded anything lately, but here is my England ODI pack. You need baggi studio to input these as the file was too big to upload. Hope you like them, and send feedback

Attachments

• ad's england odi shirts.zip
    305.1 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread