Afl 2009

It's good to see, that so far in all the NAB Cup matches how close the matches have been. A one pointer in Essendon and the Bulldogs, and then what was it, 3 points decided Richmond and Fremantle

Lol at MAxwell getting another week added.

Poor bugger, there was nothing in it.

IMP Maxwell didn't do anything wrong. He didn't put his ellbow up at all

Good to see the young blues pick up a win last night over the Roos. The Roos had a nearly full strength side out their last night, and without Scotland, Carazzo, Walker the Blues still smashed them. Good night from Fev, he seems to have bulked up considerably

Carlton are looking pretty good imo. I bloody hate them (I go for Richmond), but it sets up an interesting round 1 blockbuster.

I see my boyz (the crows) get spanked again last night, although it looked like they were going to get belted early in the first quarter, so they did well to finish as close as they did

Good to see Hentschel back for the Crows after 2 and a half years out with injury. Hoping he can get a decent season under his belt this year and be a target up forward.

Good to see Hentschel back for the Crows after 2 and a half years out with injury. Hoping he can get a decent season under his belt this year and be a target up forward.

honestly mate, i think Craig is going to use Hentschel down back. Give Walker a go up forward, and with Walker, Gill and Tippet, with scotty stevens up their too, it looks to be a tall forward line

Stevens will probably play mainly back again as the third tall I'd say, but yeah there's a lot of young tall forwards trying to get a spot for us. Hopefully the ones that do get picked go alright. Also hoping Tippett can continue to improve this year, one of the few players in our side who can take a genuine contested mark.

Good to see another Crows fan on here, we are getting a few on here now which is goood :happy:happy
Stevens has been used in many different roles, and come this season, i find he'll play more in the forward line. In the NAB cup game against Geelong, he started down back, but then was moved up forward, and was a target.

I expect our main backmen this year too be, Ben Rutten, Nathan Bock, Trent Hentschel and Brad Moran. 4 talls, and then we have Johncock and McLeod as the crumbers

Essendon Vs Collingwood next week!:D It will be really weird seeing them at the dome, never played each other there before.

But honestly i think the Pies will thump us. We played horrible against a weak Brisbane side... Plus Knights has said he will be leaving a few key players out, whilst Collingwood will probably be playing their full side again.

yeah we have done well to get this far, we'll test Collingwood our pace will definitely test them

Users who are viewing this thread