• Western Bulldogs

• Greater Western Sydney Giants

• Geelong Cats

• Sydney Swans

• Hawthorn Hawks

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 46200

Not looking good right now.... 2-0 down (2 shots on goal, 2 goals - bloody soccer!!) and the frogs are also not doing their part!
And you're a Carlton fan... Surely used to a shit sandwich by now... Not only ignored but the kids will go hungry through the scraps from the Big Ant kitchens going to the pigs...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I blame @mikeymerren , it all went downhill since he got here, that, and that he said I should un-ignore you.

D

Deleted member 46200

I blame @mikeymerren , it all went downhill since he got here, that, and that he said I should un-ignore you.
Of whom is this news directed at... ?

I blame Mikey for my ugly child... I just don't think he had both hands on the test tube... Still, at least it hasn't grown up talking like a cockney gangster x

If it isn't me then... Nevermind x

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah exactly comp is crucial in sports games really disappointing that they seem to have dropped the ball communication is key as well and they are not doing a good job at that at all. Haha yeah that is me in that pic took it after a haircut ahaha
Disappointing to hear really would love both developers at the line providing first class support for their product... Looks like Big Ant with the firey Ross (Who ignores me because I refused to serve him more beer at the Big Ant Christmas party... Carlton lost... He was drowning his sorrows (again)) are in the front seat!

Thanks for posting your pic nice to see and hope everyone could do it... x

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I may well have not quoted a post from you but I'm not ignoring you x x x

Carlton have lost every single week this year except one, and by a very large margin on every occasion, we are better than a bye as you get percentage (goal difference for you POMS), but I am numb to that pain and attend every week that I'm in Melbourne regardless - it's only been 23 years, we'll come good soon....

D

Deleted member 46200

I may well have not quoted a post from you but I'm not ignoring you x x x

Carlton have lost every single week this year except one, and by a very large margin on every occasion, we are better than a bye as you get percentage (goal difference for you POMS), but I am numb to that pain and attend every week that I'm in Melbourne regardless - it's only been 23 years, we'll come good soon....
I'm sure you mean me but you say Pom... I'm from Wanneroo, Perth? But I do live here in the land of underachievement?

I did think why Carlton weren't on TV... Well done on AO tennis shaping up beautifully x

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
The reference to POMS was for the many on here that would have no idea what "percentage" means...

D

Deleted member 46200

The reference to POMS was for the many on here that would have no idea what "percentage" means...
I think the poms know what percentage means, for the majority it's about the part of their pay that goes on illegitimate children... WE have the percentage difference for our game for points for and against.

You would be surprised some are educated and some are optimistic... But I live in Essex, the same place Mikey is from x

CraigMc24

Club Captain
And ofcourse the only game Carlton has won is against my mob, As someone who is still forever bitter about the 99 prelim final, every loss is to Carlton can be hard to watch lol. But I respect what Carlton is doing and yes after 23 years something has to give. May not be this year or next but with guys like Crips, Curnow, McKay, Paddy dow and posibly the No1 pick with bolts as coach, should be a bright future.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
@CazCat I was there in '99 - best game of footy I've witnessed live - better than any of the GF's I've been too :)

@Chief Yeah.. thanks for that.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
funnily enough when they started showing aussie rules in the UK Carlton were good they even played at the oval London against hawthorn in the days of rhys jones(carlton) and dippa(hawthorn) so i started supporting Carlton with very little knowledge and they seem to have been crap since.I don't follow it that closely but do check the carlton score every week.Last season they seemed to be improving but this season nothing.Hope they bring games back to the UK soon.

Users who are viewing this thread