Coca-Cola Championship Thread

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rather than create ANOTHER football thread, I'll use this one to talk about Brentford. They're the closest team to where I live and I still go to a couple games. Good to see them still at the top. They better hope they don't capitualte because they're pretty poor at play-offs.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am back to being pessimistic. There were shoots of optimism in me following Norwich's win last Tuesday but yesterday has shot me, and the team, down. Last Tuesday's result means little after losing at Blackpool. We needed to, and should have, won that game but we didn't turn up. Relegation is putting salt on us now, ready for its meal.

wolf

International Cricketer
Wolves travel to Blues for a pivotal fixture in the race to champions. I'll take a draw but win it and we are surely there.

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
i am mainlyin the premier league but i like birmingham alot they are good and i want them to win the championship this year so they can come up into the premier league and i also like wolverhampton a little bit and i like the score at the top where it says they won 5-1 great score for them

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I see Birmingham still have a policy of taking players out of the game.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Went to the Forest game today. Lost 3-2 after going 2-1 up with 10 minutes left. Not going to say much more because it'll only make me angry. We can safely say we will be playing Championship football next season.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Went to the Forest game today. Lost 3-2 after going 2-1 up with 10 minutes left. Not going to say much more because it'll only make me angry. We can safely say we will be playing Championship football next season.
Which is more than can be said for Norwich. Forest winning and us losing today means relegation isnt even in our own hands any more.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Just got tickets for final day of the season watching Forest. Looking forward to it immensly, not to be horrible to you skater, hoping Norwich go down which looks likely as things stand. Would be great if it was down to the final day of the season as long as we stay up that is.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just got tickets for final day of the season watching Forest. Looking forward to it immensly, not to be horrible to you skater, hoping Norwich go down which looks likely as things stand. Would be great if it was down to the final day of the season as long as we stay up that is.
Can't we both stay up and hope Barnsley go down?

wolf

International Cricketer
We (Wolves) only need a draw against Barnsley to be champions so I think we could settle for that.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
We (Wolves) only need a draw against Barnsley to be champions so I think we could settle for that.
Beating them would be better.

Birmingham only need 3 points from 2 games to go up too.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
All we have to play for is trying to ruin Burnley's season. If they lose today and either Swansea or Preston win, then we beat them on the final day and Swansea or Preston win again then we cost them a play-off place. Isn't it great that when you are fighting for nothing you can crush 20 odd thousand people's hearts :p

gougie

Club Cricketer
After a nightmare start to the season, (which was only to be expected with Simon Davey in charge.) Mark Robins has come to the club, and within a month, hes shipped out, or dropped the dead wood, and brought in some good signing, mainly on loan, due to the transfer window shutting, as he took over. Really impressed with the two lads from Stoke, Dickinson and Shotton, think the later will be a star, looks quality for his age, no chance of signing either, wouldn't imagine. But hes even got our under performing, so called stars, playing well again. And Iain Hume is looking amazing definitely back to his best now, after that horrific head injury he had to endure last season. So hopefully now, we can think about a mid table finish, rather than another scrap to stay in the championship.
So thanks to Mark Robins, for optimism, rather than depression, on a Saturday morning.:clap:clap
Good luck to all the other championship clubs this season.

Users who are viewing this thread