Age of Empires III

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
taimurasad said:
i m looking forward to this game. So microsoft wont be distributing this game, quite strange :rolleyes:
Really :O...if microsoft are not making this it will suck! Microsoft are the best strategy game makers on the planet :hpraise
And no that wasnt sarcasm

langerrox

International Coach
the graphics are awesome i just played as the american building railroads etc:D wicked game! gfx are out of this world

Prakash

Executive member
gold639 said:
Isn't that the same one I posted?
You have posted a broken link :p.
I hope my download gets finished by tomorrow, its 50% now.

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
sounds as if the games really good,wish i had a broadband connection.When is the game releasing?

gold639

International Coach
I just played a game, Britain(me) vs Spain.

All I can say is....wow! The graphics are unbelievable!

I didn't know anything about the changes or new features in the game tbh lol, so I was at a loss as to what to do. I did the usual, build some villagers and send them to gather resources :p

While doing so, I was using my explorer go around the map building trade posts and killing outlaws. This is a fun feature, a few outlaws guard treasures, and if you kill them, you get the treasure :)

So then I finally got enough money to upgrade to the Colonial age. I noticed that in this game you cannot rush your opponent early. The Barracks, Stables etc. can only be built once you upgrade to the Colonial age :(

Anyway, I then trained a few Horseman from my Stable. The cpu ai was on Easy lol, so I thought I could kill my opponent then.

To my shock, as I was going to his base, a huge army of Pikeman attacked my base! :eek:

I couldn't believe it lol. I lost the game! :o

Overall, it was very similar to previous Age games(that's not a bad thing ;)) with some awesome new features :)

The gameplay is there, and the graphics are excellent. After six years on hold, the Age of Empires franchise looks like it's going to come back with a bang!

Last edited:

Cowburn199

International Coach
Yeah the demo is very good.Only played it for around 10 mins and i cant now because im at school :@ lol

Users who are viewing this thread