Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that Pune Kit is finally getting close to being a half decent kit, dude. That's the closet I've seen of your work to being actually something I would download, not there yet. But closer. So there's a veiled compliment for you, haha. Still think it needs more time on it though, but kudos. You're on the improve.

...take more time getting it right though, it's still not QUITE there. Reckon those shoulder colors (and area) need a bit more work, logos on the arms are too stretched as well as prolly being a bit too big, as well as the stickers on the pants could be tidied up to look a better (ie, remove the white background and integrate them better) ...even if it's not "match accurate" it'll still look better, and I always go for what is visually more appealing that was is aesthetically correct. Alternatively, if you want them to look like the do in a match, make two versions. It's such an easy thing to do... make an option that is game-accurate, and another where you've taken a bit of license. That way, you're really becoming a quality modder.

Constructive criticism at it's finest.

...also, just as an aside, maybe talk less about what YOU personally think of your work, comes off as a little cocky. Make it, upload it... and let the work speak for itself. You don't need to tell us how good YOU think YOUR work is all the time, just a bit silly. Have a read back through your comments on your own stuff, and you'll see what I mean.

:yes

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Thank you! Yeah I too feel that I say more than what I should say but I get too excited sometimes..Aah, well those stickers have white background only in the orignal ones and logos also are perfect when you play the game, it happened because I stretched the pictures to fit in the collage.But I am happy that at least you liked it! As its just my 2nd kit so I will improve as time moves on! Thanks for your feedback! :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...prolly taking a bit more time with your screen-grab collaging then wouldn't hurt either. I wouldn't call any of the logos "perfect" (looking at the files) ...be a bit more humble, man. You're just a beginner. I would cut back on the "HD" talk, the self-confidence and just take your time. Be patient. I like the enthusiasm, which is really a good thing. But take your time would be my best advice. It's not a race to make this stuff, certainly the more you do the better you'll be but you don't need to upload absolutely everything you create. Be selective and be patient.

All that being said, it's a decent enough effort, certainly one of your better ones. Keep at it.

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
So what do you say? I do the screen grabs once again? By the way; It took me whole 1 day to make this kit! :)

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
It's your work dude, you can do what you like. I don't really care! Just giving you some constructive feedback.

...generally my stuff takes days ...even months occasionally. Sometimes I never upload what I make because I'm not happy with it. Set a standard. Got a bunch of unreleased stuff that I've never uploaded because I'm not happy with it.

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
It's your work dude, you can do what you like. I don't really care! Just giving you some constructive feedback.

...generally my stuff takes days ...even months occasionally. Sometimes I never upload what I make because I'm not happy with it. Set a standard. Got a bunch of unreleased stuff that I've never uploaded because I'm not happy with it.

Hmm, I just wanted to know people reviews so that I gain some confidence for making more kits. I've been doing lot of work in these 4 days for some stadiums and kits. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...getting better each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread