National Board President
Profile Flag
India
SRH kitpack now released!

i need rcb kit

As you say..

RCB-Splash_zpsc222e9bc.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Kit design was pretty simple but the cap design took me some getting. And again, colors look fab in game. Probably the most popular kit around so had no other option but to do it. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Royal Challengers Bangalore 2014.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
Last edited:

gurmeet negi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just release the kits you have made you are so excellecnt and make a green version of this kit if u can

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
A CSK kit please?
BTW like all other kits..this.isn't an exception.Fabulous replication of designs.Logos have been placed brilliantly.The golden colour can be improved...nevertheless it looks great.

Keep it UP!:)

Ramdeepak

Club Captain
I'm new to planetcricket i'm tried to create ipl 7 players using create player option in cricket 2007, there is a limit to create players (80 players ), i need to create remainig 51 players is there is any other way to create more players ??..
Pls help me guys..

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolute Beauty, I downloaded all the new stuff just yesterday

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm new to planetcricket i'm tried to create ipl 7 players using create player option in cricket 2007, there is a limit to create players (80 players ), i need to create remainig 51 players is there is any other way to create more players ??..
Pls help me guys..

Use player editor of ashes cricket 2009 and create the necessary ipl players with respect to their team in 'Set 1' for eg:- If you are changing Ireland to Mumbai Indians, select Ireland and go to Set 1 and make the necessay changes.

Then go to the Squad option in the player editor select the necessay teams and just swap the players from the sets 1 and sets2.
Save & play

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm just loving this thread. :clap

Ramdeepak

Club Captain
Use player editor of ashes cricket 2009 and create the necessary ipl players with respect to their team in 'Set 1' for eg:- If you are changing Ireland to Mumbai Indians, select Ireland and go to Set 1 and make the necessay changes.

Then go to the Squad option in the player editor select the necessay teams and just swap the players from the sets 1 and sets2.
Save & play

but i'm asking for ea sports cricket 07..
Is That ashes cricket player editor works ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread