Requests Accepted Ak HiL's Studios: Ashes'09 FACE Mods!

Akhil 12

Club Captain
Here is Another one, Ishant Sharma :

Ishantsharma.png

Akhil 12

Club Captain

Jalil

School Cricketer
I have used the same tan_04
I think a different model is needed tan 4 doesn´t resemble ishant, plus the hair needs to be thought about. (What I am saying is use another model but then take another model and put it over tan 4 to take advantage of the long hair - if not could make ishant with shorter hair!)

but the start is great the beard and the texture are coming on nicley - well done

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think a different model is needed tan 4 doesn´t resemble ishant, plus the hair needs to be thought about. (What I am saying is use another model but then take another model and put it over tan 4 to take advantage of the long hair - if not could make ishant with shorter hair!)

but the start is great the beard and the texture are coming on nicley - well done

I think it's not his problem... Ishant with long hair is almost impossible in this game, whatever u do......

This is what I got :

RdONyPT.png

Jalil

School Cricketer
hmm ok Nikhil I understand - but still it´s coming along nicely obviously, a lot more work but the eye spacing looks good and there is a sort of chain around his neck.

But to have long hair is most important for Sharma maybe put a texture of hair dropping down near his eyes when you make the face.png and match the colour with the of hair on Tan_4 - i think that is the best way

Both The Ishants look really good Akhil´s beard texture looks brilliant but a work in progress and Nikhil your eye spacing and face colour and mouth look great - looking forward to this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread