ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
An important announcement for everyone though- I'm making a spreadsheet with every BBL player to help you guys pick, should you need it.
I feel that takes away the essence of drafts. Drafts are about researching good players, and the spreadsheet would take away this

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Drafts are about researching good players, and the spreadsheet would take away this
True true, I'm mainly making it for my father whose computer dies every 15min and as such research is very difficult for him

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I feel that takes away the essence of drafts. Drafts are about researching good players, and the spreadsheet would take away this
Nevermind me, I just realised you can filter by team on Cricinfo. Spreadsheet won't happen.

mohsin7827

International Coach
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Was also going for Dan Christian as first pick

Glenn Maxwell
download.jpeg
T20s Stats: M:300 R: 6519 H:145* SR:152.06
Wkts: 108
The Big Show. Though played only one season for renegades and more a stars but hard to leave him.
Has regular in BBL and has good records.

@Yash.

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Marcus Stoinis comes in my team. I can't risk him being picked by Perth Scortchers.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Shaun Marsh always shows up in the bbl, and is probably the most consistent batsman in the history of the tournament. He will open in my side

1. :bat: Shaun Marsh
Post automatically merged:

@FlynnR1 you are next

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Just going to cut in before Flynn as these picks won't effect him due to the rules I have in place for the unclaimed teams, and I have to go to bed.
Okay, the first Adelaide and Thunder picks are obvious.

Adelaide- Travis Head. He was the 18yo future star of South Australian cricket when BBL began, but he quickly matured and he became an instant icon when he scored that hundred. He's one of one player to have played every season from start to finish for the Strikers, and he is a natural to slot on at three.
Thunder- Usman Khawaja. Khawaja time was always a luxury for Thunder fans. He was the main reason they got into a position to win BBL05 and he would have likely been on the level of names such as Finch and Lynn had he not missed most of the first 7 seasons with test duty. Just like Head, he's been in lime since the start and will also likely be #3 in this side due to a certain few elite openers...

FlynnR1

School Cricketer
3CE4F47E-14D2-497D-97F7-21C3E49A382E.jpegWell I will take Mitchell Starc. He can bowl in the powerplay with a new pill and in the death overs getting wickets which can change the game massively. Even though he is usually on international duties he plays well in the games with his hyper speed yorkers breaking the batter’s stumps.

FlynnR1

School Cricketer
5285FF45-DD31-4E83-80F5-B2FBD94CDAA8.jpeg
The GOAT. No need to explain why he doesn’t get picked. He played for the strikers.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Andrew Tye is a genuine wicket taker, and has taken 89 wickets in 66 matches @ 19.93. He also has a good economy of 7.62 given that he normally bowls 2 overs at the death
1. :bat: Shaun Marsh
9. :bwl: Andrew Tye
@Yash.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lasith Malinga comes into my team as the first overseas.
Post automatically merged:

@mohsin7827

mohsin7827

International Coach
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Brad Hodge
Amongst the best domestic player for Australia and Victoria.
Unlucky not converted it in to a fantastic international career.

But might be one of Pioneer of T20 cricket. Played for many franchises
Renegades, Stars, Strikers
Also captain the latter and some good years for them.

He has modelled his T20 career from top order to a finisher while playing for Rajisthan Royals. A hard hitter of the ball.
Could not find a better picture of below celebration
download (1).jpeg

@CagentSquid05

Users who are viewing this thread