Draft: All-Time BBL Draft

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Nathan Coulter Nile has been a really good death bowler and often bats 6 and 7 in the BBL. I might push him up one spot but he is batting 8 for now
1. :bat: Shaun Marsh
2. :wkb: Joshua Phillipe
8. :ar: Nathan Coulter-Nile
9. :bwl: Andrew Tye

@Yash.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Peter Handscomb comes into my team as the wicket keeper.
Post automatically merged:

@mohsin7827

mohsin7827

International Cricketer
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
It's evident that quality wicket keeper are rare in BBL from the trend now so I will be going for my first overseas pick in
Jos Buttler

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
@ddrap14 I think you should continue now, been 3 days
Yeah, I'll ask him to continue as soon as he's available. I have four picks though (two Brisbane and then the filler teams), so let's start with Brisbane.

I'll begin with a batsman I've always thought is underrated. A particularily good player of spin, he's never really found success in his career but has always been more than handy. Welcome to the team, Alex Ross!

And secondly, a bowling all rounder. While he only averages 11, he strikes at nearly 150, making him the perfect number 7 or 8. Not to mention he bowls really well. Again, a warm welcome to Jack Wildermuth!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Fillers time!

Adelaide- Michael Neser. He's played for them every season bar for the very first (Heat), and while there have been fancier or more spectacular contributions (the three already picked players, for instance), he's been eversteady providing both batting and bowling. Welcome Michael Neser!

Sydney Thunder- While I've picked the only three good players who've only ever played for the Thunder, there is a fourth who's only played three games elsewhere. Having been noticed but not contracted across town, the Thunder management jumped to get him in and he's since won the Golden Arm and a match against the Heat which was pure bs but anyway, Daniel Sams!

@CagentSquid05 two picks please

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Cameron White comes into my team, just because he is one of my all time favourite Aussie players.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Mike Hussey was very good in the limited time he played in the bbl, he warrants a spot based on those performances alone but imagine if he had played in his prime. He will bat 4 for now but I will probably change that later
1. :bat: Shaun Marsh
2. :wkb: Joshua Phillipe
4. :bat: Mike Hussey
8. :ar: Nathan Coulter-Nile
9. :bwl: Andrew Tye

@FlynnR1

And just to confirm, @ddrap14, we are picking 16 players?

Users who are viewing this thread