Draft: All-Time ODI Scrubs XI

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Fred Titmus (2 caps) please. One of cricket's best and longest-lived spinners, he would not have been on this list if he'd played more than two ODIs. @qpeedore

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
@qpeedore missed his time so I am next.

MohammadAsifAustraliavPakistan1stODIoRxcy3uCo34x.jpg

Mohammad Asif, I don't have to go over his career again suffice it to say he is a model of a wasted talent

Playing XI:
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. :pak: :bwl: Mohammad Asif (38 cap)
  11. :wi: :bwl: Lance Gibbs (3 caps)
41/100 caps

@blockerdave you're next

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
I'll take Wayne Daniel. Excellent bowler with a strong action that was delivered into the pitch and got very good bounce, he began his career alongside Holding and Roberts. Taking the offer to play in Packer's World Series, maybe the only reason that he never really played after his ban was rescinded was because we had guys like Marshall and Garner get into their careers while he was away. We might have had him listed as one of the all-time greats otherwise.

In 18 ODIs he has a bowling average of 25. In List A his average is just 18. Yeah, he'll do.

@blockerdave still.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately this is an invalid pick as he never played a one-day international (he retired while South Africa were still barred)

@VC the slogger therefore has two picks to make, and @Ed Smith one pick to re-make

Ah I assumed he must have played at least one. I'll have another look see what I come up with

Users who are viewing this thread