Profile Flag
India
Gee... India could probably field a team full of keepers:

1. Ajay Ratra
2. MSK Prasad
3. Vijay Dahiya
4. Samir Dighe

Okay, maybe not a whole team. :p

Add Sanjay Bangar in there. He was one of the most annoying players to watch.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Read the thread title slowly word by word ...

ALL TIME WORST INDIA-PAK XI

Binoculars may help you ;) (kidding dont mind)

I no it is worst x11 but they say yuvraj bad then one day they will say sachin also worst batsmen ever.:(

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry i understood now.:doh
Then there should be rohan gavaskar there.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Prasad was a better test bowler, and was an honest, hard working fast bowler who made the most of his talent. I'm proud he's Indian, I'm proud he played for India, and I'm proud he's our bowling coach now.

He, Srinath, Zak and RP have been our best modern-day quicks in ODIs and Tests. Ishant's good in Tests, and can be great in ODIs too. Nehra, Agarkar and Sreesanth have had their moments. I still am a big fan of Agarkar, a lot of boundaries that come off him are through inside and outside edges. He just seems to forever have low confidence, he's a better bowler than he and we all believe.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The UV King of Fail thing was funny, but this is just getting sad and monotonous. Stop bringing him up over and over again. If you aren't going to post anything worthwhile, then don't bother.

Oh, and Watson is a class act. Rubbish bowler, but a quality batsman.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Prasad was a better test bowler, and was an honest, hard working fast bowler who made the most of his talent. I'm proud he's Indian, I'm proud he played for India, and I'm proud he's our bowling coach now.

You forgot the test series in Aussies lead by Sachin Tendulkar. Prasad did a class job! :laugh And in one of the series in SA, where India was all out for 66 and 100 where SA scored huge mammoth of 500 runs. Yes, Prasad did an outstanding job. Many many examples I can start quoting, because I used to loose my temper those days when these guys were delivering loads of rubbish. I used to yell at my cousins too like, " what the hell are the Indian bowlers doing? When it's bowling pitch for the opponents, why the hell it becomes like a batting pitch when our bowlers bowl. " So those fights and curses, I can never forget. ;)

hard working fast bowler? :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl You are crazy, Zorax! He never bowled at fast pace. Has he ever delivered a furious looking bouncer? :sarcasm His cutters indeed looked dangerous in the beginning but after that, each and every damn batsmen had figured out to get rid of those.

I don't know about his job as coach, but he seem to do a fair job. I didn't follow his coaching story, because I was never a fan of Prasad.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
He's India's bowling coach now. You have him to thank for Ishant's, Zak's and RP's progress.

Why do you keep picking out his bad series? He's had several fine series' as well. I'd point them out, but I can be bothered at the moment. A test match bowling average of 35 playing mostly in the sub-continent is quite respectable, with 7 five-wicket hauls to go with it.

Venkatesh Prasad | India Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | Cricinfo.com

Even Cricinfo has a favourable review of him.

Users who are viewing this thread