Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It was mind boggling for me at least, when I first discovered it. I dont understand what EA sports was trying to show by hiding this? Weren't all the cricket fans interested in some sort of "challenges"(just like the classic match in BLC) I heard that EA sports initially in an interview said that they will have some sort of "challenge" format in CRIC 2004 but they didnt. Just have a look at these screenshots and think for yourshelves what EA is upto? I dont know wether they have implemented it or not.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
sorry probably there is a problem with the forms databse so currently i couldnt uploAd the scrreshots. I shall be uploading them in a moment when the problem is corrected.

Ste

Executive member
das_vicky - what errors do you have when you upload the screenshots? How big are the file size?

Ste

das_vicky

International Cricketer
The files are of size 900 kb and i dont think this is a problem as i hzve earlier posted screens of same size, i request you to try uploading some screenshots and check wether everything is allright or not

Ste

Executive member
Yes I have tried this das_vicky with a file of a similar size. Perhaps you could resize the image to 50% its size or save as a JPG with more compresion? Or if you are making a screenshot with 4 images in one or something split them up and make two seperate posts to attach all the files?

Ste

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It was something they were talking about including so obviously some work on it got done. Did you get these through XML tag editing?

msamina

Club Cricketer
Having found the screenshots, your next job is to find the password to unlock these features :cheer

Just kidding - ok

das_vicky

International Cricketer
probably they could not complete this in time and so they hid the "challenges" text button beyond the viewable window so that no one could access them. They are such a crap.just look at anothe example of their stupidity

Attachments

• quithidden.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 578

Users who are viewing this thread