Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

blalock taussig

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Das_vicky / Colin / prakash
ever since I got hold of prakash's new editor. Ive been trying desperately to activate the debug screen. I'm disgusted with having to revive my machine from its state of suspended animation it goes into on trying to get to the debug option.

Looking at all the debug options that can be changed in theis screen makes my mouth water.
but something just struck me. the debug screen was obviously used by the EA guys while getting their settings right. after they were done with it why would they leave t around for us.
I'm sure the it has been dectivated in the EXE file. Colin, sam and the others who have peeked into the EXE.
Any ideas ......

FreddieFan

International Coach
If you guys are still looking for classic matches, I would suggest Headingly 1981 (stats here: http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1980S/1981/AUS_IN_ENG/AUS_ENG_T3_16-21JUL1981.html). I was thinking the player would take control after England's first innings, build a target and then defend it.

and Jo'burg 1995 (stats here: http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1995-96/ENG_IN_RSA/ENG_RSA_T2_30NOV-04DEC1995.html). Here, my idea would be to take control for England's second innings (however, this may be a bit easy to all the brilliant batsmen out there)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
The challenge cannot be acticated as there's no script i have checked everything

mehkar

International Coach
Hi!
I Try To Download Brianlara2005 Demo Commentory Version With Dap But It Stops At 507 Mb Of 899 Mb.what Can I Do Plz Help.i M Very Interested To Play It.specially Its Full Version.anyone Can Help Me.
And If Anybudy Has Cheats Of Cricket 2004 Plz Give Me.

if anyone have cheats of ea cricket 2004 or 2005 plz provide me or mail me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread