Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good luck vicky...i was quite near to perfecting the sav but my pc didnt want it completed before the CAT and hence broke down...

das_vicky

International Cricketer
All that happens , happens for good.

And this one for all those who want to add pic of their own

Create a new text button ID with name 200 or 100 or 300 or 400..... set its font to font3 and size to 14 set xpos and ypos and width and height to your needs and set depth 5. Leave the text field empty and enter the name of the tga file you want to include in your screen in the texture field. and enter 0 in upid,downid,leftid,rightid
Thats it.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
can anyone sujjest what prakash uses to build his editors? Is it VB/VB.NET?And is anyone satisfied with the challenges update that I posted?

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
hi trinidi you can download the season in sachins forum' go to download and click on tour and demand's and download it

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
hey one more question... i tried editing the season lineups.... and it doesnt change... how do i edit the teams for the season?

Hero

Club Captain
Das vicky,would you like to update a bit that how much progress is made ,if you like to reveal.Thanks in advance.?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
trinidevil69 said:
hey one more question... i tried editing the season lineups.... and it doesnt change... how do i edit the teams for the season?
Well, if you are satisfied with the present roster you are using and just want to rearrange the lineups then use lineup editor on the sav file which you are using...and if you are interested in new roster then robert has released a new international one. u can check it out in downloads forum and also to use it with ur existing sav file you have to check out my "hexing up the sav" thread...

btw i thought i was buying time for the real in-built season on which vicky's working by releasing that season sav....but it seems my calculation was wrong :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread