Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Be warned though:It might make you too perfect(lol)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Hello guys I am back to my family here. As promised I release this samall patch. The main objective of this patch is to take modding in cric2004 a step ahead. This patch(chllng_scrn.zip)provides you with a Challenges option in the hall of fame sreen .Just click on the challenges text and you u will be taken to a page containing and a list of achievements that are achieved or yet to be achieved in crick 2004. Achived things aare marked by a star.

IMPORTNT:: 1)This patch only works for those who play in medium and hard mode.

2) There is a bug in this patch. The game will crach to the desktop if move the mouse rapidly inside the challenges screen. So it is advisable to save the game befor goin to the challenges screen and try to move the mouse as slowly as possible.

I am also attaching a restore for this patch. Use yhe import as xip option in graphics importer to install this patch

Please i need feedback for this patch and do tell me what you feel about this patch.

Attachments

• chllng_scrn.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 95
  • chllng_scrn_restore.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 60

agent 47

School Cricketer
it does not crash!
i saw all the bowling and batting challenges das_vicky!!

Will p

International Cricketer
It works very well for me crashed when i go from bowling to batting using the left key, but i can use it fine!!!Whaqt is the restore for?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Das did u see my post in the Munu Edited thread??

Users who are viewing this thread