Amazing Patch

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since getting the game, I have been hard at work on an amazing patch for Cricket 2004.

Here are it's features.

More teams added to the game!!!!!
All players now have correct faces!!!!!!! (yes I can add them to the gob)
All kits are 100% correct!!!!
All domestic comopetitions from the test playing nations are added!!!!!
Play the ICC Trophy, 6 Nations Challenge or Intercontinental Cup with a non-test nation of your choice!!!!!

All this and more, when I release my patch tomorrow (April 1st)

Rumour has it you have even managed to fix the run out bug - well done ;)

Now that sounds great, shame that cant be done on PS2 version, I think I'll be getting PC version at the weekend. Nice one and thanks for your hard work Andrew!

Is it true that you will also be healing the sick and the lame tomorrow? :D

Great work mate you bloody legend i get off school early tommorrow and i'll download it as soon as i get home

Wait a minute, he might be kidding its April Fools Day tomorrow (yes i know i am very slow)

I mean come on, all players with the right face? more teams? All domestic comps? its crap. if its real i'll apologise on every Cricket 2004 forum that exsists

Originally posted by andrew_nixon@Mar 31 2004, 04:52 PM
For those of you doubtin g the patch....... remember it is released on April Fool's Day.
^_^ ur still puzling everyone

No April Fools Andrew :P

But this is very impressive....sounds like a fantastic job.... :up

Originally posted by ricky+Mar 31 2004, 05:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricky @ Mar 31 2004, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andrew_nixon@Mar 31 2004, 04:52 PM
For those of you doubtin g the patch....... remember it is released on April Fool's Day.
^_^ ur still puzling everyone [/b][/quote]
Mate are you for real :huh:

Look at what he is claiming to be able to do and look at the 'proposed' release date :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zimrahil+Mar 31 2004, 09:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zimrahil @ Mar 31 2004, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ricky@Mar 31 2004, 05:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andrew_nixon
@Mar 31 2004, 04:52 PM

^_^ ur still puzling everyone
Mate are you for real :huh:

Look at what he is claiming to be able to do and look at the 'proposed' release date :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:D u dint understand ,what andrew wrote has double meaning.

it looks like he saying that he has the patch and going to release it tommorow,which happens to be a pril fool day,second he is saying come guys u know what it is tommorow. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread