Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Is it just me who thinks the fielder in the background behind the batsman looks like they are floating on the grass from that angle?
Looks like he is just landing after a small jump

Close in fielder wearing a Helmet.....attention to detail is just awesome!! Tried to see if he was wearing shin pads as well, but couldnt do so with the camera angle :p!

awesome

They even did took great care for WK's, making em wear a helmet even against fast bowlers. Gotta appreciate their move.:)

good screenshot now time for license please get bcci , and asian countries license and last ipl and add star cricket as tv reporter

Hope release day still before 30/0A/2013.....:spy:spy:spy

PS: I should add that sometimes I feel I am ruining some of the "magic" when I explain how things work....

Ross....trust me....thats the detail we crave for :D!! Its not often (well...actually its never) that we get to hear such details :cheers!

good screenshot now time for license please get bcci , and asian countries license and last ipl and add star cricket as tv reporter

And why don't we just release the game in India and send ear plugs and "chin up" packs to all those who want a game geared around cricket as a whole, rather than an Indian focus hehe!

I should have added that because the Cricket Academy bears the name of the licensor and related materials its release will be postponed until the announcement.

No worries Ross....that will give us enough time to digest what you are giving to us tomorrow!! Who cares about the name when there is a Video on display :p!!

msd dhoni wil be cover

And why don't we just release the game in India and send ear plugs and "chin up" packs to all those who want a game geared around cricket as a whole, rather than an Indian focus hehe!

hope mahendra singh dhoni will on cover

I'm sure that there will be plenty of iPhones etc out when there are the playtests. Here is an example of what I got at the old AFL live tests a few years back: VIDEO0019 - YouTube

Swanston Street is a big EB and where they often have big video game things (midnight releases, etc).

Very nice screenshot. I'm loving the idea that the batsman could be beaten by pace (or lack thereof) and pop one up over the covers. Old cricket games were so rigid. If you played a good shot you got rewarded, if you played a bad shot you didn't get runs and possibly got out (most of the time). Cricket is not like that. I want to see mistimed shots pop up over cover for two. I want to see batsman beaten by pace, only for an inside edge to race to the fine leg boundary. I want to be frustrated by proper cricket, not poor gameplay mechanics!

Very nice screenshot. I'm loving the idea that the batsman could be beaten by pace (or lack thereof) and pop one up over the covers. Old cricket games were so rigid. If you played a good shot you got rewarded, if you played a bad shot you didn't get runs and possibly got out (most of the time). Cricket is not like that. I want to see mistimed shots pop up over cover for two. I want to see batsman beaten by pace, only for an inside edge to race to the fine leg boundary. I want to be frustrated by proper cricket, not poor gameplay mechanics!

Agreed!! Though in this case it looks like the batsman will be caught by the close in fielder (the captain must hate this fielder to have him so close to the batsman on the offside off a quicker bowler :p)!! I do hope that there are situations where it looks like it would be a catch but the ball just goes over the fielder by an inch :D!! That ways it would also be a strategic move to put in the taller fielders on the boundary rope :D!!

The Legend returns.
258a4uv.jpg

now, now, I do believe that's an Aussie that's popped that one up, I'm the fielding side.

Mike...if possible, can you please talk us through this dismissal :D !!

Ross: is this pic taken from the video we would be seeing tomorrow???

Are we playing guess the dismissal?

Looks like a slower ball, batsman already through the stroke and gives away a cheap wicket to the man in close. He'll be kicking himself about that one! :)

Is it me or does it look like the batsman caught the ball in his hand and threw it to the fielder :p!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread