Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

At this time we have licensed national sides.

Interesting. Hopefully it is not one of the teams i spent my time making :p it would be nice if you guys have licenses of the minnow teams. But i think you probably have the SA and NZ license.

In other news 505 just announced the new title for their cricket game - Ashes 2013: Rest in Peace Edition

Sorry all - BAD EDIT - we have NO licensed national sides.

Yup, it's going the way I guessed, atleast partly... -

I guess they've gone into licensing only domestic teams- and may be a considerable amount of them...

The fact that Friend863 found out all South African domestic teams in their original names in one of the game files and there're are original logos of english county games in the logo section in CA, and may be "IPL" in the file he found is not just a place holder.... I'm looking at the number of accurate players we might get....

;) :thumbs

This game is going to be called Big Bash Cricket 14

Well I think the difference between BA14 and AC13 speaks volumes in terms of visual quality. I guess having official licenses doesn't always mean you'll get a quality product.

I was skeptical at first but I'm glad to be proven wrong, sacrifice licensing for gameplay any day :)

All good Cricket academy should cover that problem anyway big thanks to all the cricket lovers on planet cricket making realistic looking players to cover the no license issue.

We already have a career mode, unlimited tour options and some pretty promising screen shots and game features so far a full list of licensed international teams is a big ask.

And "Big Bash" is the name of the player who endorses it... :rolleyes

From what Ross said about licensor leaving the ashes early and travelling at the mo, I would guess an ex aussie player to be the name of the game. I saw loads at Lords, Adam Gilchrist was there, maybe even Warney, although I think he is staying in England for the next test.

BTW, blown away by that screenshot, hand off the bat, holy crap.

Users who are viewing this thread