Any Idea's

N

nash007

Ummm...is it possible to add the colonial stadiu? knw one with the roof. And make certain players run faster between wickets like jonty and bevan.

I

imported_desmondk007

how about one where a comentator model comes to the pitch with a mic and gives a pitch report? I know it's a bit too much to ask for but would like to see that sooner or later!

DT

R

rasi

why not try making a commentary patch with boycott, sidhu , gavaskar, greig,
shastri, wilkins,etc.

i'm making one.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i know a patch,

i could get a picture of a real pitch and paste it on to replace those really fake looking EA made ones

M

maxpayne_a

If you can get me a .3ds file of a stadium to mess with, and then let me know what sort of file restraints there'd be (ie, does the file have to be a certain size, like th commentary files)? If I can get a file that'll open in 3DSMax then I'll definitely put my hand up to have a shot at editing it!!! Telstra Dome and Telstra Stadium would be cool addages for a World Series.
And another question, if it's possible to edit stadium models, surely it should be a simple task of changing the English stadium models and you'll be playing the WC all over the world, World Series in any country you like, etc, etc... Why haven't there been more patches that change where certain tournaments are played? Is there some tricky hex-dealy-thingy that you need to de to the .exe file that makes it difficult?

Shanefos

R

rasi

hey shanefos, get this software 3dwin4 to change the .x files to .3ds . Manipulate using your 3D Max and then convert it back to .x

get the software at 3DWin4

R

rasi

I've got an idea. Why not make a patch containing the U-19 squads of all the countries. This way we could know about the upcoming stars. :D

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Hi guys
I hope this is not impossible .
I have an idea for a patch.
Can anyone give us an indoor stadium (one at melbourne) for c2k2 !
Would`nt that be gr8.
Bye
Indian gamer

R

rasi

Instead of going to change the entire models as such, other minor things such as the stewards, the spectators could be replaced by real pictures to give a realistic view. May be a few people could be made holding flags as well.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
If the county patch gets finished soon, that'll mean we have domestic cricket from England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and India.

So why not the rest of them?

I say we start work on a West Indies domestic patch next, I'd be willing to do the exe editing. We could even get the USA national team in this one, a Cricket game first! :D