Any Idea's

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...........

i have got 2 great ideas for a patch........n i am sure they r possible with a little effort.

1. reduce overs in test matches - overs in each session of a test match should be reduced......as then the match will go to the 4-5th day n we can all enjoy the drama on the 5th day when we need runs n overs r less.

2. camera angle - please a patch for changing the camera angles.....the default camera angles.......S . U . C . K .S .

thank you.

R

rasi

I suggest people propose ideas which could be implemented into the game.
This is getting like a wishlist.

R

rasi

Andrew, I meant 'implemented ( by us ) into the game (cricket2002). ' :D :D

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
oh right :D :D Like I say, once the county patch is finished I might start working on a West Indies domestic patch. I think I'd do the ctms and some of the minor exe editing. Anyone want to volunteer?

R

rasi

Yeah. B)

Andrew, how do you put player name commentary into the game?
Did you edit names.pak?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I haven't done any commentary yet. I did intend to record some for the county patch, but my microphone has been languishing in the bottom of a drawer for almost 18 months and it's decided that it won't work any more. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the commentary for the county patch yet. Obviosuly there's some players already in the game, so I can use them along with the generic commentary thats there (the player, etc.) I think commentary will be released as an add on

R

rasi

Teel you what, whatever you've planned to do, put in a separate file (say, name1.pak ), so that it doesn't affect the main installation. It's better if you do it in the exe and put a name1.pak alongwith the patch. It would be easier to include the addon later.