anyone know how to edit running??

titch9999

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys wen i play BLIC i hate it wen the cpu dont run wen they can and so in the end they end up with literally no runs so i always beat em. i was just wondering if anyone knows how to change this.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If you have the Pc version play about the player editors, make them quicker between the wickets and a more balanced player, eg. Not biased towards leg or off side.. You should fnd they spray the ball about a little better, the speed may or may not make them take more singles.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
titch9999 said:
hey guys wen i play BLIC i hate it wen the cpu dont run wen they can and so in the end they end up with literally no runs so i always beat em. i was just wondering if anyone knows how to change this.
It would be easier to edit your field settings.

steppie

Club Cricketer
puddleduck said:
If you have the Pc version play about the player editors, make them quicker between the wickets and a more balanced player, eg. Not biased towards leg or off side.. You should fnd they spray the ball about a little better, the speed may or may not make them take more singles.

hey buddy..what do u mean by that..i actually edited all the players of of test teams and made them really good players so that they dont play stupid shots and they run well.But same old results...Please advise me what is the best way to edit their playing ability so that they play good shots and also run quick single.u know..thanks

woosaah

Club Cricketer
have you tried editing the throwing? does that make a difference?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think it's the throwing, they decline the run before it comes to the fielder.
I think this is one of the bad points the game, becos the AI could score alot more runs is they did actually run, and Inzamam is quite fast at running :S

woosaah

Club Cricketer
i mean like uping the running speed (which i think there is an option in the editor) and lessening the throwing

that may determine if the batsman takes a single or not

maybe

ulukai

Club Cricketer
I tried altering the run speed, aggression and the throwing speed but still no difference..cpu still refuses easy singles..anyone else had any luck w/ this?

if there was some way we can change the infield/outfield speed, that might make a diff..the CPU refuses a single if it finds the ball "rushing" to the fielder no matter how far the fielder is located..

Users who are viewing this thread