Anyone still modding?

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,
After a long, long lay off from PC cricket gaming I bought DBC 17 as it looked promising, but have been disappointed to be honest. It has the nuts and bolts of a good game but has too many flaws at the moment. I appreciate that patches etc are forthcoming so there's still hope.
So while we await for those patches I've now downloaded from Steam DBC 14 to give it a go and compare and I have to say it seems so much better. Gameplay seems more solid, it even looks better, and looking through the mod preview thread there's been some terrific downloads to add on.
So I'm just wondering if anyone is still playing this game, and is anyone still modding it? Even if somebody is doing their own mods/kits/squads and not sharing as they feel there would be no interest, I'd be more than interested!
Just waiting for my verification to access the download section to be processed...

B

Bigby Wolf

Hi all,
After a long, long lay off from PC cricket gaming I bought DBC 17 as it looked promising, but have been disappointed to be honest. It has the nuts and bolts of a good game but has too many flaws at the moment. I appreciate that patches etc are forthcoming so there's still hope.
So while we await for those patches I've now downloaded from Steam DBC 14 to give it a go and compare and I have to say it seems so much better. Gameplay seems more solid, it even looks better, and looking through the mod preview thread there's been some terrific downloads to add on.
So I'm just wondering if anyone is still playing this game, and is anyone still modding it? Even if somebody is doing their own mods/kits/squads and not sharing as they feel there would be no interest, I'd be more than interested!
Just waiting for my verification to access the download section to be processed...
Well modding is not been done ever since 17 is released ,i still play DBC 14 overall at moment its better than 17 for me. There are plenty of mods available in the download section including modern as well as retro with retro being (world series and world cup kits). I have done handful of mods for 14 some latest kits and some old being (2003.2007 wc stuffs),visit my thread and also other's thread (friedlele,Quincy etc.) to enjoy the Mods.
Also there is a gameplay mod called (fearsome tweak) it has made the game most enjoyable from a bowling point of view.

jonah

International Coach
Hi Faizk, thanks for the reply bud.
Yes, I've been looking through the downloads forum and have seen the work that you've mentioned; looking forward to getting authorized to be able to actually download some!
Do you know where/who would have the latest squads, or should I just get best?
Cheers again :cheers

B

Bigby Wolf

Hi Faizk, thanks for the reply bud.
Yes, I've been looking through the downloads forum and have seen the work that you've mentioned; looking forward to getting authorized to be able to actually download some!
Do you know where/who would have the latest squads, or should I just get best?
Cheers again :cheers
Squads aren't updated to latest version you possibly have to manage yourself.

jonah

International Coach
Ok mate, I've found many that are good from Kart11, just need a bit of tinkering.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread