TENNIS AO Tennis

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The filter will happen in the next patch, and a whole lot more with regard to player management/downloading, you've been heard :)

On licensed players; the nature of licenses is that often we cannot talk of them until they are both licensed and approved, so even if we do have them we cannot talk of them. We will be adding some free DLC in January in line with the AO, the contents of it will become clearer nearer the time.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
The filter will happen in the next patch, and a whole lot more with regard to player management/downloading, you've been heard :)

On licensed players; the nature of licenses is that often we cannot talk of them until they are both licensed and approved, so even if we do have them we cannot talk of them. We will be adding some free DLC in January in line with the AO, the contents of it will become clearer nearer the time.
Hopefully enough said, save your breath for the footy tonight mate..

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully enough said, save your breath for the footy tonight mate..

On my way early to go to hear the coaches address.... hopefully we turn up this week!

D

Deleted member 46200

On my way early to go to hear the coaches address.... hopefully we turn up this week!

This actually might be your chance and thank god for Harry McKay finally getting a game.

Is this what you guys are talking about...
upload_2018-7-13_8-58-25.png
Oops... My finger pushed ctrl V... By accident...

However, AO tennis is doing a great job... Staying on topic x x x

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-13_8-52-38.png
    upload_2018-7-13_8-52-38.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 4

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Hi..
First offall I'dont want to enter in controversy with anyone but
I think that the last of the problems are licensed players.
I mean...We are so lucky to have editors to create players and stadiums.
i downloaded more 200 players, it's just amazing...but
WHAT I do with 100 licenses if "these" play all in the same way? NOTHING!
gameplay is more important now.
An example....many years ago there were(also now) 2 games of soccer...fifa had 100 licensed,Pes a few.. who cared the licensed???to nobody!!
fifa was a joke, pes the best game of soccer during that time(i speak about pes6)
Later...with an hard job(on gameplay) fifa became the most beautiful game of football or soccer(i dont know in aussi name)but for gameplay not for to have licensed.
bye

saturator

Club Cricketer
I want both : licences and gameplay.
I want more animations, and for that we need some motion capture with pro players.
I hope they could have Roger with all these mouvements for services, volley, backand, forehand, smatchs, etc...
AO Tennis have a really good gameplay, but some animations kill sometimes the fun, the realism. It's a fact.
The big problem since 2-3 patches, is the big difference between Pro and Veteran Level.
Pro is too easy and Veteran is too hard.
I have more than 500 matchs so it's no a problem of practice;)
I would like to see footsteps on clay and degradation on grass/clay, and more realistic slides on clay.
Thank you once again for the great job.
The FREE DLC on January is a very good news:thumbs

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Yes it’s true pro is too easy,and veteran too hard.
At start can be hard,and essentily for 2 reason: cpu makes a few unforced errors(in pro level is ok not in veteran/world champions(actualy my level)
In real tennis unforced errors are always almost 10/12 a set(ok not always if you play against nadal or federer;-)
In Ao game unforced errors are 3/4(a match)and almost never “unforced”.
Second reason aces turned after last patch.
It’s very hard makes aces,toooo hard,before the last patch was too easy now too difficult(balance this)
Serve must be+ crucial to build points.
And cpu MUST makes+aces but must have a % more low first serve.
Second serve(cpu) doesnt exist in game.
Dev tem...these are the things to improve.
Animations will be the next step...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't understand the incessant need for licensed players. They are in every way limited. Uniforms skills etc are unsuitable and this changes the longevity of the game.
And besides I have heard that @Llewelynf guy works his butt off making players and logos to make players as realistic as possible.

He really is a great guy!!!!!

Gameplay is king!

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
I don't understand the incessant need for licensed players. They are in every way limited. Uniforms skills etc are unsuitable and this changes the longevity of the game.
And besides I have heard that @Llewelynf guy works his butt off making players and logos to make players as realistic as possible.

He really is a great guy!!!!!

Gameplay is king!

I don't understand why you have such a problem with people wanting more licensed players to pick from, different people like different things in a game, it's no big deal, personally I like having more licensed players in the game as it makes things more authentic, the licensed proper scanned players look hundred times better and more realistic nine times out of ten than any created Academy players and at least with licensed players Big Ant have given them some different/real animations, so I only see more licensed players added as a positive for AOIT.

Like I've tried to explain not everyone uses the Academy stuff, I personally have no interest in the Academy stuff at all, it's nice it's there for people that use it, but I don't, I've downloaded a few players supposedly the better looking more accurate players and in my opinion they looked rubbish so I deleted them and I don't even bother downloading them anymore as they just do nothing for me at all.

So for people that only use the licensed players adding more to the roster is a pretty big deal.

I totally respect the fact you like all the Academy stuff, shame you can't respect some people are more into the licensed stuff.

D

Dutch

I don't understand why you have such a problem with people wanting more licensed players to pick from, different people like different things in a game, it's no big deal, personally I like having more licensed players in the game as it makes things more authentic, the licensed proper scanned players look hundred times better and more realistic nine times out of ten than any created Academy players and at least with licensed players Big Ant have given them some different/real animations, so I only see more licensed players added as a positive for AOIT.

Like I've tried to explain not everyone uses the Academy stuff, I personally have no interest in the Academy stuff at all, it's nice it's there for people that use it, but I don't, I've downloaded a few players supposedly the better looking more accurate players and in my opinion they looked rubbish so I deleted them and I don't even bother downloading them anymore as they just do nothing for me at all.

So for people that only use the licensed players adding more to the roster is a pretty big deal.

I totally respect the fact you like all the Academy stuff, shame you can't respect some people are more into the licensed stuff.
Asking for respect by being utterly disrespectful.....right on....

D

Deleted member 46200

More licensed players would be the last thing on the to do list really, gameplay will always be the highest priority. It's seemingly very difficult to obtain licenses for tennis games, much easier for team sports like football and such.
Yeah...

He's so cute... Marry me so I can give him cuddles x x x(for you know who)

D

Deleted member 46200

I don't understand why you have such a problem with people wanting more licensed players to pick from,
We don't but it is a secondary concern and it has been discussed at length...

different people like different things in a game, it's no big deal, personally I like having more licensed players in the game as it makes things more authentic, the licensed proper scanned players look hundred times better and more realistic nine times out of ten than any created Academy players and at least with licensed players Big Ant have given them some different/real animations, so I only see more licensed players added as a positive for AOIT.
The problem here is everything is not blanket covered under one licence so very difficult to negotiate with individuals as this would be time consuming... Would you prefer to see staff creating more and better games or negotiating with players to have them in the game... ?

Something tells me you'll be needing it soon... Not all rubbish many are good just depends who you download from x

You are just like me...

We do... x[DOUBLEPOST=1531509022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Asking for respect by being utterly disrespectful.....right on....
I don't feel he has been disrespectful... ? In fact he has put his point of view across very well x

Users who are viewing this thread