TENNIS AO Tennis

Screamfan

School Cricketer
Ok well just go have a look at how it is now and compare it to the 1.09 patch video you did and you will see that the footmarks ain’t as white looking as they were back then and the footmarks certainly don’t look as if there happing live (as the game progressed) as much as they were back then either, I think the 1.09 patch video shows the right balance I reckon. They definitely stand out a lot more.

No footprints really ?

1532110365-ps-messages-20180720-201224.jpg

Btw loving the new grass colour

1532110560-ps-messages-20180720-201540.jpg

Serg1u

School Cricketer
Hi all. My name is Sergiu and I'm from Romania.
I need a response about the last patch ...
After this patch it's possible to continue my career with all futures of the new patch? I intend especially ID player because is the most important for me. I don't want to start a new career ... Thank you!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anybody else notice the optimization of logos?
Before they were pixalated but are waaaaaay better now.

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi all. My name is Sergiu and I'm from Romania.
I need a response about the last patch ...
After this patch it's possible to continue my career with all futures of the new patch? I intend especially ID player because is the most important for me. I don't want to start a new career ... Thank you!
Hi there, glad to have you on board... I would guess they designed the pitch for current careers to continue without restarting...

What does your conjoined twin do when you play AO tennis x

CraigMc24

Club Captain
No footprints really ?

1532110365-ps-messages-20180720-201224.jpg

Btw loving the new grass colour

1532110560-ps-messages-20180720-201540.jpg
As I said probably just my eyes or how I’m seeing And interpreting them. I can see the footmarks but the problem is they blend into the court too much. If you look at the video of the 1.09 patch you can actually see the footmarks live in the court as they happen, as the player moves around. I can easily differentiate between the court and the footmarks but in the latest patch It’s hard to notice the same thing at all this time around that’s all. Maybe I’m just being alittle too picky lol

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
There is still a problem in the academy when downloading logos they do not show up just the writing underneath.Also when downloading venues the sponsors and ads are not showing.For some reason the speed display units are not showing on centre and number 1 courts on downloadeded Wimbledon venues even though they are selected in the Venue creator.This is head and shoulders above any tennis game I've ever played and it keeps getting better.Thanks for the hard work and dedication.It is much appreciated :)

Yeah I've noticed this as well, I'm sure I read this was happening previously, was there a particular trick to sorting this out?

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Yeah I've noticed this as well, I'm sure I read this was happening previously, was there a particular trick to sorting this out?
I’ve found with the logos not showing up with the names still underneath, you have to close out of the academy and reload it and it seems fine after but it can happen again sometimes too

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is still a problem in the academy when downloading logos they do not show up just the writing underneath.Also when downloading venues the sponsors and ads are not showing.For some reason the speed display units are not showing on centre and number 1 courts on downloadeded Wimbledon venues even though they are selected in the Venue creator.This is head and shoulders above any tennis game I've ever played and it keeps getting better.Thanks for the hard work and dedication.It is much appreciated :)

There was an issue a while back that caused this - there is a requirement for the venues to be re-uploaded by the author and then downloaded again in order to fix it.

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Ok graphic and editor problems.
But who speak about GAMEPLAY here?
Nobody:-(
Gameplay is more important than other things.
After this update...the game is become a little arcade..why?
-now game is too fast
-now players are weightless
-top spin shot is too slow and too high
-under the net cpu players now are too strong,before were too weak. Balance
Please fix these things.
Thanks

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loving the new clay colour so much better than the previous one

1532175655-ps-messages-20180721-142037.jpg

Enjoying this game more and more every week

Hats off to BA team for this amazing job :)

Agreed but I assume the dozens of clay court venues I have downloaded will need the publishers to redo and upload again ?

Users who are viewing this thread