TENNIS AO Tennis

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Whats your take on it: pre-release the game is getting some hard knocks.....how have you found it?
Post patch is a lot better in my opinion. The only thing letting it down for me is the fact that there are hardly any licensed players. Ideally I want to start career mode but not sure if/when the community creates players if I can put them into an already started career mode

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Post patch is a lot better in my opinion. The only thing letting it down for me is the fact that there are hardly any licensed players. Ideally I want to start career mode but not sure if/when the community creates players if I can put them into an already started career mode
That pre-release and pre-patch video was miles behind what I saw on your vid. Lot more fluidity in movement I guess. In all honestly I just want to play tennis on ps4. It has been a dream for so long.

D

Deleted member 46200

That pre-release and pre-patch video was miles behind what I saw on your vid. Lot more fluidity in movement I guess. In all honestly I just want to play tennis on ps4. It has been a dream for so long.
You and me both 'bruv'... Seriously... Has it taken this long for a tennis game to get on the PS4... That's poor!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You and me both 'bruv'... Seriously... Has it taken this long for a tennis game to get on the PS4... That's poor!
Piss poor to be honest. And now it looks like we get 2 in the same year, WTF

D

Dutch

seems a lot more positivity around gameplay after the release patch.....

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
After seeing the latest videos, i m pretty sure this will be good game in coming days.
Will be eagerly waiting for the world wide release.[DOUBLEPOST=1516073776][/DOUBLEPOST]
great videos

the game is already on ebay international. Can i download the patches if i buy it from Europe? @Biggsy
Yes, can someone from bigant reply this?
I m ready to buy it now if i m able to download the patches

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
After seeing the latest videos, i m pretty sure this will be good game in coming days.
Will be eagerly waiting for the world wide release.[DOUBLEPOST=1516073776][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, can someone from bigant reply this?
I m ready to buy it now if i m able to download the patches

You stand a better chance of getting your question answered if you email [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread