TENNIS AO Tennis

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
They are charging full price for this so expectations are going much higher than top spin titles which were half the price. They can't pull the same niche card this time around. Well they can but there are cheaper options that play better and a title in the future from the top spin devs.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok thanks man good idea anyone playing them in the booths hahaha
When I went past there, there was actually a fair few people.
But I’m in the middle of the cilic vs pospisil match atm haha

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Ok enjoy I would love to see kyrios tonight

Yeah , I’m not the biggest Kyrgios fan, even though I’m Australian haha. But the atmosphere will be great. I’m gonna try and make it in.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Looks great,
I’ve been hanging out for the new full ace. Any idea when it will be released?

I know I've said this before, but I think it's just a few weeks away. I heard the other day that the developer is about to launch the beta on Steam (previously it had been a stand-alone game).

As soon as I know more, I'll post the info here.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
I know I've said this before, but I think it's just a few weeks away. I heard the other day that the developer is about to launch the beta on Steam (previously it had been a stand-alone game).

As soon as I know more, I'll post the info here.

You the man !

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You can always find a reason to look past animations if the gameplay is good. But the doubles match showed completely broken gameplay. The players at the net were rooted to a spot and let balls whiz by and the doubles play didn't resemble actual tennis at all. Also, there was no difference in how clay court, grass court and hard courts played. Other than change in color there was no difference in gameplay in terms of bounce, speed, players sliding etc. Plus you didn't see any ball mark on the clay court. The user playing the game confirmed on twitch stream that there were no ball marks on the court. Other than looking a weird shade of orange/red the clay court played the exact same way as a hard court. That's a staggering step back even from the PS3 games like Top Spin 4 which came out 7 years back!

Unfortunately, if you look at all 3 cricket games there's been little to no variation in how pitches play. It's odd to develop cricket and tennis games and not appreciate what a major role the surface has on play.

Users who are viewing this thread