TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 46200

Wait? What? Is that really you?
Yes, joyfully unfortunately, the sad act is back... Tail between her legs and feeling horrid, anymore divulgence would be a PM.

Really hoping this Tennis game would cheer me up... Thankful there is suitable competition in the TWT. So, positive for a good tennis game?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes, joyfully unfortunately, the sad act is back... Tail between her legs and feeling horrid, anymore divulgence would be a PM.

Really hoping this Tennis game would cheer me up... Thankful there is suitable competition in the TWT. So, positive for a good tennis game?
I think you would like AOIT. I am having fun with it.

Tail between legs or not good to see you around here.
PM me if ever you need to get anything off your chest.

D

Deleted member 46200

I think you would like AOIT. I am having fun with it.

Tail between legs or not good to see you around here.
PM me if ever you need to get anything off your chest.
Thanks, although you maybe too delicate for my round trip to ****up city... I was the mayoress for a while... And chief looser!

Really hoping for this game to come perfect as I love tennis but really glad there is competition.

D

Deleted member 46200

working on it, want to try and sort out that and the dropshots, i'm still not happy with them.
They should be harder but not impossible... If it's been covered then apologies... How about variations in speed and bounce on each surface.

Alice bands... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1527953589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Drop shots much better, harder to master and time but definitely on the improve
Proper on point then... One is to assume.[DOUBLEPOST=1527953667][/DOUBLEPOST]
Related by marriage I believe to the Alexandrescu's of Aberystwyth......
Playing the Moldovans at Tennis...? Who wrote that one (And I have read it... One of Fav writer).

CraigMc24

Club Captain
They should be harder but not impossible... If it's been covered then apologies... How about variations in speed and bounce on each surface.

Alice bands... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1527953589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Proper on point then... One is to
Not necessarily on point just yet but getting there, I think the timing has to be tuned back slightly there isn’t much margin for error when it comes to green times shots but drops certainly on the improve

D

Deleted member 46200

Just asking.... Anyone here have both current tennis games?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just asking.... Anyone here have both current tennis games?
Not many would be my guess. I steered clear of TWT because of lack of customisation. Especially because thats kind of my niche.

And from what I have heard lately it still has a lot of things needing fixing. AOIT had a head start and imo has capitalised on that. I agree that competition is good because now each developer needs to up their game.

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
Yep I have both, well DID have both, got a refund from Microsoft on XB1 version of TWT for all the reasons everyone is complaining about it (I made sure I played it for less than 2 hours though and used previous customers refunds as a base for a refund, it was hard work getting it processed though), plus of course my now infamous side-spin needs were not met in the game.

When it comes out on Steam, if they get things sorted on it, I might pick it up again later at some stage.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
I'm continuing to keep my eye on Tennis World Tour but I feel it will be a really long and "slow" process before the game sees the improvement it badly needs (if ever), as things stand I can't get away from how much of a budget game it looks in pretty much every area, I worry how long the developer will continue to improve the game and their customer communication is awful, also the price of TWT is totally ridiculous considering it's so unfinished.

Personally at the moment I just felt AO International Tennis was a no brainer to buy over TWT, first and most important although I have things I want to see improved in AOIT I feel more confident of Big Ant delivering the continued support the game deserves, I've been impressed with their patch support up till now and hope it continues for a good while yet.

For me AOIT just feels like a more polished product and has many little details in the game that to me make it a more authentic tennis experience than TWT, I hope over the coming months Big Ant can really push on and get even further ahead, I'd love for them to add a few more players to the roster as it lacks in this area (not including created players here) with only twenty currently licensed, I fully appreciate that's not always easy to do but if they could add a few more big name players it would only help the game and also be a real statement of intent going forward.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
At least this Mark Cecchinato guy from Italy is giving some inspiration to my career player. He won 5 of his first 34 ATP matches and now he is in the Roland Garros QF. On and on!
[HASHTAG]#keeplosinguntilwewin[/HASHTAG]

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Guys on the verge of getting this game based on the customize options but wouldn't it be cool to have a sub forum like ashes cricket where you could see some of the great efforts being created?

Users who are viewing this thread