Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Stunning winner down the line to break him on the fourth advantage........I dont know much about tennis but I know I am having a lot of fun....fist pumps all over the place![DOUBLEPOST=1528312316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha....the Cologne Futures......whatever that may be! Playing the seventh seed of that tournament who is ranked about zonk million in the world!!
I love the great aha moments and little breakthroughs you have in the game.
One tip I have learned, find their weaker side and use it. I have started peppering the weaker wings and its working.

D

Dutch

Shit he broke straight back...my serve has gone to pot in this match and he is running me ragged![DOUBLEPOST=1528312527][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love the great aha moments and little breakthroughs you have in the game.
One tip I have learned, find their weaker side and use it. I have started peppering the weaker wings and its working.
Yeah it is a real tussle and things hinge on little moments....its great actually!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shit he broke straight back...my serve has gone to pot in this match and he is running me ragged![DOUBLEPOST=1528312527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it is a real tussle and things hinge on little moments....its great actually!
And there's nothing worse than missing that one down the line on a break point. How I still have a controller astounds me.

D

Dutch

And there's nothing worse than missing that one down the line on a break point. How I still have a controller astounds me.
Or that he scores an ace on break point because you cant move......that i still have furniture is beyond me!!!!!

D

Dutch

5-3 second set...serving to level it!
I love it that it is about rhythm...once you start chasing the ball you are real trouble......relaxed rhythmic hitting!

D

Dutch

They have got to do something about the receiver just standing still glued to the ground though....dont mind being wrong footed but just standing there as you mash buttons is a real pain especially on crucial points!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1528314205][/DOUBLEPOST]Just been broken and my opponent is oozing confidence...1-3 final set....can we dig deep???

D

Dutch

nah! Lost 6-1 final set...wasnt completely blown away but i ahd a chance to pit pressure on him a few times but fecked it up! Deserved winner....

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I do laugh that when I have to go wide to retrieve a ball, I swing the controller out in the same direction!

It's just like in Ashes Cricket where I duck when my batsman ducks!

I'm just being "at one with my machine", and being an idiot.

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
@mikeymerren:-

Please checkout the captures of GST2 that I uploaded to YouTube and linked in my GST2 thread, today I uploaded a Roland Garros (good timing with the tourny in full swing) video, and it would be great if you can get them ground strokes bending left and right in AO Tennis, as in this game, and as in real life (I still cannot believe sidespin is relegated to be an after thought, because ALL shots swerve left or right, and something like 70% have topspin, 30% have backspin.....), as per these captures, and for the Roland Garros capture I uploaded, how about the possibility of AO Tennis being able to do the same beautiful sliding and foot/slide marks on the Clay Court? I know that will involve re-coding objects on screen, i.e. depicting an ever changing court surface with realtime foot/slide marks changes the way you display the court and might lessen the frame rate for the PS4/XB1 versions, but the PC version could cope with its endless power possibilities?

A big task for other companies except EA, and in my opinion Big Ant, I know you guys can do it with your consistant feedback, please go for it guys, we will pay you back with our compliments, flowers (from CazCat...), and chocolate, oh, and Beers.

If you do not deliver, I need to warn you that CazCat might well deliver one of her specialities...................the Rose smelling......................(please read other posts for more info re: what her #### smells like.......).

Oh dear............and I thought her shit wouldn't be revelant here.........

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

boom!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1528357145][/DOUBLEPOST]Without wanting to be a winging pom though I do hope the save function isn't too far around the corner.....
You are, it should, I hope so! x

Yes the save game option why is it so hard to implement?
I would love a Ashes cricket style save where after every game it saves automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread