TENNIS AO Tennis

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
where would we be without the winging poms.

Save isn't far away, just a few little issues stopped it this week.

Great to hear Mike. Also are there any plans to look at AI.

i.e. different player styles, more proportion of unforced errors going long and into net as opposed to mainly going wide etc. I just find it very samey playing the AI?

D

Dutch

where would we be without the winging poms.

Save isn't far away, just a few little issues stopped it this week.
Cheers Mike! Its coming a long really nicely and hopefully the continuing development will make it the benchmark game!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@mikeymerren Any inside info on some of the changes to AI to be implemented next week?

What have been the key areas of focus?

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
@mikeymerren Any inside info on some of the changes to AI to be implemented next week?

What have been the key areas of focus?
AI is being worked on, I hope there will be some initial improvements on that for the next patch
Mid Game Saves
Some better integration of the venue creator within Career.
Animation Polish

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The thing I want to see most is the often sticky player movement given a revamp, that in itself would make it much better for me personally, gets very frustrating when your player can't move and just watches a ball go by, noticed it happens to the AI mostly while you're serving too, seems to be a lot more aces occurring a bit too often. One of the guys I chat with regularly has managed win numerous service games just full of aces on Veteran.

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
Bloody.......HELL!!

My hard work appears to have paid off!!!!!!! Ball curving in flight!!!

I would love to know if they would have put that in without my constant pestering to our amazing friend mikeymerren who is delivering, and so are BIG ANT, on customers suggestions, this has made me get more excited than I felt on that first night of my honeymoon................

*AHEM*

CraigMc24

Club Captain
AI is being worked on, I hope there will be some initial improvements on that for the next patch
Mid Game Saves
Some better integration of the venue creator within Career.
Animation Polish
Love the idea of all the new improvements.

Are you guys looking into AI stamina and AI stamina loss etc? It seems as if AI rarely get tired during matches or rallies (AI stamina bar?)

Also a nice minor touch that would be good to add, is a restart match fuction into the in-game pause menu for causal matches etc. So if you loose a match and want go again with the same players/match/sets etc you can quickly do so without having to close out of the game, go back to pick you players and re-load again which can be time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread