TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Dutch

does anyone have the version number of the most up to date game? not sure I got the latest patch![DOUBLEPOST=1529402489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Mikey that auto space on PS4 really pisses me off.
You should try finding a parking space where I live....now that really would piss you off!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
does anyone have the version number of the most up to date game? not sure I got the latest patch![DOUBLEPOST=1529402489][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should try finding a parking space where I live....now that really would piss you off!
I am usually parked around the corner where I can hide in the bushes. :spy:spy

To watch you play AOIT (keeping it on topic)

sportdan30

School Cricketer
This game desperately needs different styles of play from the A.I. Or shall I say adaptive and intelligent A.I. Every opponent plays exactly the same. I'm finding myself having to hit multiple drop shots just to get them to come to the net.

There also needs to be more unforced errors going long by the A.I. or hitting the net. Right now, I'm seeing the same error by the A.I. in which he hits it wide by a foot. The games needs to be more organic.

And I understand racket sounds are being worked on....sooner the better...sooner the better.

Nard2020

Club Captain
This game desperately needs different styles of play from the A.I. Or shall I say adaptive and intelligent A.I. Every opponent plays exactly the same. I'm finding myself having to hit multiple drop shots just to get them to come to the net.

There also needs to be more unforced errors going long by the A.I. or hitting the net. Right now, I'm seeing the same error by the A.I. in which he hits it wide by a foot. The games needs to be more organic.

And I understand racket sounds are being worked on....sooner the better...sooner the better.

I think that is tied to the difficulty...because i'm in career on Rookie difficulty and my opponents REGULARLY hit 8+ errors in a 4-6 game set.

D

Deleted member 46200

My opponents hit the net many times on return and through volley's... It's plastic so no chance of being biodegradable x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Been saying this for a while. Watching lots of tennis on tv at the moment and even the top players hit long and Into net far more regularly than in AOIT. just needs a slight tweak @mikeymerren

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Been saying this for a while. Watching lots of tennis on tv at the moment and even the top players hit long and Into net far more regularly than in AOIT. just needs a slight tweak @mikeymerren

I'm seeing the same thing. AI rarely hits the ball long. Also, there seem to be far more net cords than are in seen in a real match. And 90% of them are in favour of the AI.

lewismufc

School Cricketer
Thought I would raise it here (and see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem)..

When I'm going onto the 'Community' section to download popular players and venues, the circle goes around and around whilst it is 'Downloading Players'. Whilst this happens for around for a minute, the music starts to jump and repeat the same note over and over. Almost like the game is crashing BUT if I click the circle button to go back, it lets me do so without any problems.

Very annoying though as just got the game and can't download the amazing creations of players and venues!!

Any help mucho appreciated!

Stokes82

School Cricketer
Thought I would raise it here (and see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem)..

When I'm going onto the 'Community' section to download popular players and venues, the circle goes around and around whilst it is 'Downloading Players'. Whilst this happens for around for a minute, the music starts to jump and repeat the same note over and over. Almost like the game is crashing BUT if I click the circle button to go back, it lets me do so without any problems.

Very annoying though as just got the game and can't download the amazing creations of players and venues!!

I’m having this issue as well, it’s very frustrating.

Nard2020

Club Captain

Same issue, i told Mike that last week and i assume they are looking into it........HOWEVER, after weeks of frustration, if you actually just put your controller down and wait, the game does kick through the "freeze" and proceed to the next screen on it's on.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Same issue, i told Mike that last week and i assume they are looking into it........HOWEVER, after weeks of frustration, if you actually just put your controller down and wait, the game does kick through the "freeze" and proceed to the next screen on it's on.
Or try switching off the internet connection for a second and try again and it works immediately.[DOUBLEPOST=1529588209][/DOUBLEPOST]Been a bit MIA this week, any new patches? It is almost Friday and all?

Last edited:

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Anyone noticing an issue where the crowd will applaud after an AI serve thinking the point has been won, even when it hasn’t? It’s very rare as the last patch fixed the main issue but I’ve had it happen couple of times.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone noticing an issue where the crowd will applaud after an AI serve thinking the point has been won, even when it hasn’t? It’s very rare as the last patch fixed the main issue but I’ve had it happen couple of times.

Maybe they are applauding your amazing return of serve :p

Users who are viewing this thread