TENNIS AO Tennis

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can never have too many options, underpants for a second day?........I usually wear mine a week then turn them inside out to last another week!

D

Deleted member 9102

I posted these gifs in another thread, but I just wondered what others thought about it...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These stroke animations do not look at all convincing for Rafa or Goffin, or any top ATP pro for that matter. I hope you are looking to remove/replace them... I'm not the most demanding when it comes to overall visual polish, but these really stand out... There's a few others as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamfan

School Cricketer
I have downloaded some stadiums from Rafael Balaverde after this update and I still have the logo issue, we have to edit the stadium and add them manually behind the baseline.

The logos are downloaded but not displayed, can you have a look @mikeymerren or @BigAntStudios thanks

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
When in career mode and you save your game when you go back into the game the uniform reverts back to the default if you have more than one.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Hello there, this isn't a big deal....but would be cool:

For the career mode- For players that start at the bottom, could we possibly get Wild Cards to some of the big events?? Possibly tie it to a management team as a perk or bonus. It's very realistic and would be a cool opportunity for the new players that slug it out in the futures being ranked 1000+.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
I have downloaded some stadiums from Rafael Balaverde after this update and I still have the logo issue, we have to edit the stadium and add them manually behind the baseline.

The logos are downloaded but not displayed, can you have a look @mikeymerren or @BigAntStudios thanks
Unfortunately, unless the original creator re-shares the stadiums then the logos won't be there. As soon as they re-share it will be fixed.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Just a stadium but the right surface.
Ok, we've worked out the issue - your Auckland stadium has a space at the end of the name - so the code doesn't find it, it was then checking a region and we have a bug (being fixed) that didn't find the region correctly.

If you remove the space from the end of Auckland then it'll fix it. I assume you might have a few stadiums with a space afterwards if you've created on PS4, the way you enter names automatically puts a space at the end.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok, we've worked out the issue - your Auckland stadium has a space at the end of the name - so the code doesn't find it, it was then checking a region and we have a bug (being fixed) that didn't find the region correctly.

If you remove the space from the end of Auckland then it'll fix it. I assume you might have a few stadiums with a space afterwards if you've created on PS4, the way you enter names automatically puts a space at the end.
Thanks Mikey that auto space on PS4 really pisses me off.

Users who are viewing this thread